Banner by ~ The Wife of Rengoku

Hitch Trailblazer Fan Club

So with the generation 5 ponies coming soon I wanted to start the fan club for Hitch Trailblazer

1648812934_2682908__safe_hitchtrailblazer_g5_animated_gif.gif.ba228d4cf48bf76c8fbbbc3b696c178c.gif.986f4c03e4e39da3d05aff18000fea2f.gif

I would love to see a Stallion of Authority with a fun side

• Yay 2

(edited)

Hitch Trailblazer is pretty interesting character. He's a sheriff in Maretime Bay, which is pretty cool.

It's great to see Hitch being the first male MLP character being a main character in G5. Plus, with the movie, Hitch is voiced by James Marsden. Instant plus for me.

In honor in this occasion, here's my drawing of Hitch Trailblazer.

1107906356_MLPG5-HitchTrailblazer.thumb.png.eb5f60e67af4458dd1af34468449ebd7.png

Looking swanky, huh?

Edited by JMTV99
  • Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1
Badges

Big shock from my series of posts about G5-related news, I'm sold on this guy so far. Oh yeah, and I guess the avatar adds a bit to the surprise too. Very happy to see from both the trailer and the reveal of Hitch's element that he's likely not going to be like Rainbow Dash or Spike, rather like Applejack and Fluttershy. :squee:

9 hours ago, JMTV99 said:

Hitch Trailblazer is pretty interesting character. He's a sheriff in Maretime Bay, which is pretty cool.

It's great to see Hitch being the first male MLP character being a main character in G5. Plus, with the movie, Hitch is voiced by James Marsden. Instant plus for me.

In honor in this occasion, here's my drawing of Hitch Trailblazer.

1107906356_MLPG5-HitchTrailblazer.thumb.png.eb5f60e67af4458dd1af34468449ebd7.png

Looking swanky, huh?

Fabulous, darling! :LunaMCM:

• Hug 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hitch is my favorite character of the G5 main cast so far. I think he is funny and his arrogance isn’t on a level that unbearable.. it’s charming! His design is solid and I just think he is great.

B3A449EA-E1CE-4BCD-AA6B-6515EBFEF4A6.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Ocean Breeze said:

I love Hitch so much!!!

He's so underrated, and needs more love!!

2646591.gif.024018f82b0d5be3b1d1cc30307dcf6d.gif

Oh man he could definitely pass for a DreamWorks face!