Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Queen Haven fan club

Props Valroa

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

So far, she is my favourite character of G5. What makes her distinct from the monarchs of G4 is that hers is an actual dynasty with Zipp as the heir. And compared to parents in G4, we have more of an insight as to what Haven's relationships with her daughters are like which is interesting. Also, I find her charming. Under-rated character.

2995927.gif

• Brohoof 3

I didn't care too much for her in the movie, but she quickly grew to be a very entertaining character to me in the G5 shows. She's only annoyed me twice in Tell Your Tale, the first time with her ear-grating crying in Puphunt and the second time with her stealing that chunk of wall in Sneaksy Strikes Again. Otherwise, I'm kind of stunned at how they ended up making her so likable when the movie had me thinking she'd be a "love-to-hate" character. 

• 3 months later...
On 2022-12-22 at 1:05 AM, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

So far, she is my favourite character of G5. What makes her distinct from the monarchs of G4 is that hers is an actual dynasty with Zipp as the heir. And compared to parents in G4, we have more of an insight as to what Haven's relationships with her daughters are like which is interesting. Also, I find her charming. Under-rated character.

2995927.gif

Happy for only the snow.  

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Queen Haven is actually one of favorite characters in G5. I thought she had good character design when I watched the movie, and her little arc was also nice. Her portrayals in MYM and TYT are also good, presenting her as both a leader and loving mother to Pipp and Zipp. Also, as of recently they have made her and Alphabittle, which adds another dynamic to her character. She may technically be a secondary character, but she still manages to be one of the generation's best characters. 

image.png.3a3de4d8a27718f21e00bb918157a9ad.png

• Brohoof 1