Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Star Silk anything!

Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

"Hello, Everypony! It's nice to meet you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. I'm more than happy to meet you!"
image.thumb.png.7c846cea828b1c30cb2eaecca9f96069.png

Edited by Star Silk
Adding a cute little photo c:
  • Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

Hi

What is your favorite and least favorite music genre?

Hi!

I am very eclectic about my music. So, very rarely will you ever hear me complain about a type, really. But..
Hmm... I love love love metal! It's complex composition combined with the orchestration of talent + tools + vocals?? Ooof.. it melts my heart! Takes me to another world. But I also love other forms of music. Celtic, Classical, pop, etc. I have a certain friend who laughs at me for listening to Disco Polo and not finding it as horrible as he does :yay:

Since you asked for least favorite, I suppose it is only fair to think on it. Hmm... Least on the line of likes would have to be rap. I'm not a big fan of the whole "I'm better than you" undertones or bragging/flash 🤭  Even though, it's a style in its own genre so I respect it as such.

What about you? c: 

13 minutes ago, Quinch said:

While it may be a faux pas to ask a mare... how old are you?

Indeed! It is quite faux pas to ask. :toldya:

I will tell you this, however; I am an adult! c:

But I enjoy acting like a silly filly from time to time and don't enjoy being told to act my age. :sunny:

With that said, I will probably reveal in the future. But for now, I answer with a cheeky smile. 

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hello, BFFFF! How are you? I was wondering, what is your favorite episode of Friendship is Magic? 

Thank You SO MUCH for answering my question! :D

Oh oh oh ! What a good question!!! I can't really answer it cause I love so many of them!! okay so ... gosh, I'm currently stuck on Season 5! I'm trying to finish the whole series -- please no spoilers! But I loved the episode where Rarity makes it to Manehattan and struggled to keep her generous spirit in the face of the ruthless ponies who tried to break it. I relate to it so much because I am from Manehattan, myself. Gosh, so inspiring. She was very noble..

What about you? Any favorite episodes before Season 5? I would love to know. I also enjoy Discord episodes but they're pretty sparse, I've noticed. 🤭 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

Interesting! My favorite music genre is metal as well! And is rap my least favorite? Yes, indeed it is! :ButtercupLaugh:

What are your favorite metal bands?

Right now. FOLK METAL! I'm soooo into it! I love Eluveitie. I also like symphonic metal like Nightwish, etc. Septicfish has some interesting songs. 

Would you recommend any interesting new metal songs that you enjoy? c:

1 minute ago, Star Silk said:

What about you? Any favorite episodes before Season 5? I would love to know.

Magical Mystery Cure from Season 3 is my all-time favorite episode of Friendship is Magic! :ticking:

What is your favorite Disney movie? 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Magical Mystery Cure from Season 3 is my all-time favorite episode of Friendship is Magic! :ticking:

I'm totally about to put it on and check it out!

oof, favorite Disney? Too many to list. That's a really hard one. @.@  

wbu?

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

I'm totally about to put it on and check it out!

oof, favorite Disney? Too many to list. That's a really hard one. @.@  

wbu?

It is pretty tricky to narrow things down, for me "Lady and the Tramp" from the Walt Disney era and "Zootopia" from the modern era are my favorites.

Who is your favorite Mane 6 character? 

• Brohoof 1

It is pretty tricky to narrow things down, for me "Lady and the Tramp" from the Walt Disney era and "Zootopia" from the modern era are my favorites.

Who is your favorite Mane 6 character? 

Haha the questions get harder and harder! But I think my favorite is Pinkie!! Because she knows the beauty of laughter! Twilight is also my favorite cause she shares my value of loving books and friendship. She's very structure.. no wait, Rarity! She's so generous and fashionable and pretty -- no wait Apple- no Flutter 
But Rainbow Dash is sooo cool and driven..

okay, this is hard. Your turn to answer :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

oh my gosh, I'm watching your episode now and yes!! This was such a good one. I always laugh at Applejack's line "lookie here what I just did I think that it's a dress." 🤭 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Star Silk said:

okay, this is hard. Your turn to answer :laugh:

I'm not sure if that's how this works, BFFFF. :mlp_smug:

Did you draw your signature yourself? I really like it because it looks like a storybook. :darling:

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

Right now. FOLK METAL! I'm soooo into it! I love Eluveitie. I also like symphonic metal like Nightwish, etc. Septicfish has some interesting songs. 

Would you recommend any interesting new metal songs that you enjoy? c:

I love folk metal as well. I'm mostly into power metal. And Nightwish is awesome band. I prefer Tarja era Nightwish but the other two female singers (Anette and Floor) have been very good aswell!

I have two songs from Beast in Black here you might like? They are quite semifast and catchy but that's what I like \,,/

Beast in Black - Blind and Frozen

Beast in Black - From Hell With Love

https://youtu.be/f8qWbowzwZU

And since this is Q&A topic I must keep it going so... What got you into MLP fandom?

I'm not sure if that's how this works, BFFFF. :mlp_smug:

Did you draw your signature yourself? I really like it because it looks like a storybook. :darling:

Hahaha well, I will try better but it doesn't help that your episode is playing in the background and it's making me all weak cause poor Twilight is feeling so guilty!

And yes. I made my own signature. It was actually inspired by @Emerald Heart because she was offering banners and I was just too shy to ask! Oh my gosh...

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

I love folk metal as well. I'm mostly into power metal. And Nightwish is awesome band. I prefer Tarja era Nightwish but the other two female singers (Anette and Floor) have been very good aswell!

I have two songs from Beast in Black here you might like? They are quite semifast and catchy but that's what I like \,,/

Beast in Black - Blind and Frozen

Beast in Black - From Hell With Love

https://youtu.be/f8qWbowzwZU

And since this is Q&A topic I must keep it going so... What got you into MLP fandom?

Thank you so much for this! I love discovering good metal!

13 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

Hahaha well, I will try better but it doesn't help that your episode is playing in the background and it's making me all weak cause poor Twilight is feeling so guilty!

I'm sorry. :sunny: The songs are catchy, right? :kindness:

14 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

And yes. I made my own signature. It was actually inspired by @Emerald Heart because she was offering banners and I was just too shy to ask! Oh my gosh...

Well, I think it suits you. :darling:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm sorry. :sunny: The songs are catchy, right? :kindness:

Well, I think it suits you. :darling:

Aww, nothing to be sorry for. I finished it. It ends with an even lovelier song and.. it's a HUGE milestone for Twilight and her new chapter in life o:

And thank you so much x3
if you want a similar banner, just ask! 

Edited by Star Silk
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

What do you think of shadow magic?

Shadow magic?! Yet to be explored. It sounds like something that conceals and I still haven't figured it out. Although I am endlessly fascinated by magic... this is an unexplored realm for me. What about you? 

• Brohoof 1

@Star Silk

I wouldn't be alive without it. I use it for stealth primarily. I am a mare of many secrets. A lot of ponies consider it an "evil" thing, they simply don't understand the reality. Dwelling within their paradigms for their whole lives. Small. Weak. That's what the majority of ponies are. It's quite sad, but that's their loss. I've spent all my life pushing the boundaries of what I am capable of.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

Aww, nothing to be sorry for. I finished it. It ends with an even lovelier song and.. it's a HUGE milestone for Twilight and her new chapter in life o:

Magical Mystery Cure was my first BIG event as a member of the brony fandom so seeing my favorite character become a Princess was AMAZING! ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first episode as an official member of the fandom was "Just For Sidekicks" from season 3, what was yours? 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

@Star Silk

I wouldn't be alive without it. I use it for stealth primarily. I am a mare of many secrets. A lot of ponies consider it an "evil" thing, they simply don't understand the reality. Dwelling within their paradigms for their whole lives. Small. Weak. That's what the majority of ponies are. It's quite sad, but that's their loss. I've spent all my life pushing the boundaries of what I am capable of.

Goodness. Well, it's interesting that you would find it to be so valuable considering your own life source depends on it. *she shyly smiles*
However, I wouldn't call those who choose not to pursue it as....  weak *awkwardly*

But that is something we can agree to disagree on! *affirmative nod*

• Brohoof 1