Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Star Silk anything!

Ice Princess Silky

7 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

I will certainly do my best to help with that! It's good to have a nice recharging home to get to know each other. 

Yess, omg and those people have no choice but to be as polite as possible cause that's their job. Ooof, it's so cowardly to abuse that position. >:c
Couldn't agree more. 

If I could be fluent in any language... It would have to be Polish. Because I'm secretly in love with someone and that is his native tongue :please:

What about you? ;~; 

Polish is a nice language. But I would choose Spanish because it's very important and I like how it sounds!

Since you like metal music.. Who are your favorite singers?

36 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

Spanish is fun! I am fluent in that one. Polish is SUPER complex.

As for my favorite artist? Hmm... that's hard to choose

Nice. I know little Russian. It is relative language to Polish. Those slavic languages can get little tricky at times

29 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

Nice. I know little Russian. It is relative language to Polish. Those slavic languages can get little tricky at times

Haha, yes. I pick on my Polish friends and tell them it's Russian. <3 They're a lovely, lighthearted bunch so they play along x3
It's cool that you know it! 

3 hours ago, Star Silk said:

Hey, sorry for skipping your question, I sincerely did not see it c:

It's ok, BFFFF. I miss questions in my AAP's all the time. :coco:

3 hours ago, Star Silk said:

Now as an adult, I've had to be more responsible and grounded and "less fluffy" but I assure you, I apply secret things into my adult life that are inspired from the mane 6 in some way :mlp_ooh: Shhh.... that's a secret though, oki? ;)

Your secret is safe with me and everypony else who scrolls through this part of your AAP. :P

What is your favorite cartoon besides MLP? 

47 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

I pick on my Polish friends

Excuuuuuse me?  😂

Hmmm more questions.... Was gonna ask how old r u but kinda personal 👀 ok donu work or go to school?  If u work whats your job and if your in school whats your favorite subject 😁

Would you go skydiving?  If not would u go if i went with u for moral support?

Spoiler

Thats moral support for me not for you 😁

Have u ever been in a fight?

What is the weirdest youtube video you have ever seen 🤪?

2 hours ago, Tweek said:

Yeah no pressure, i like being noseyband lookin on there being nosey gone like 100 pages back so far lmao 😂

U need a red nose, red clown afro wig and big clown shoes too x3

POWA TO THE GLASS CANNONS :Cozy:

*gigglefit* 
Hey, I can't do all that and learn how to monocycle - I can barely chew gum and walk D:

3 hours ago, Lunaholic said:

Tweek shared with me this album c:

I'm loving all of the recommendations!

2 minutes ago, Tweek said:

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?  🤔

Hmm... that's a hard one. How about this one?

Si Pancho plancha con cuatro planchas cuantas planchas Pancho plancha? o:

Betcha can't solve it :toldya:

2 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

4 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

Hmm... that's a hard one. How about this one?

Betcha can't solve it :toldya:

Ummmm 4? 😖

(edited)
6 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

What type of dessert do you like the most?

Oooh this is such a hard question. Carrot cake? Fudge? Icecream?? Hngghhh ... First of all, I'm a HUGE sweets fan! So, it's super hard to really choose. Gosh, chocolate milk. Icecream. Donuts. ahahah I'm every much like Pinkie Pie in that I could totally go crazy on sweets! Except cheesecake, though. Least favorite -- never put cheese on cake! D:

One time I visited some friends in Europe and because I'm from New York a family baked a FRESH CHEESECAKE just for me! It was full and delicious looking and rich. I felt soooo bad cause it was my least enthusiastic moment but I happily ate it out of courtesy :awwthanks:
Very sweet people and lots of good memories. They definitely brought some chocolate milk so.. for sure.. it was still a good day c:

6 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

What type of dessert do you like the most?

Now I have to ask you -- what about you!!!! c:
Do you like sweets and desserts? If so, which is your favorite?! I gotta know :pinkie:

Edited by Star Silk
Properly answering the question c:

(edited)

Excuuuuuse me?  😂

Oh, don't worry, they pick on me too :ButtercupLaugh: it's all "perfectly balanced, as it should be." 
image.thumb.png.5bbf4027ce4a06ff1dc88b9ade4142ca.png

Hmmm more questions.... Was gonna ask how old r u but kinda personal 👀 

Pfft, grown adult age is soooo boring. That's why he get dismissive about it XD 

ok donu work or go to school?  If u work whats your job and if your in school whats your favorite subject 😁

Both! I'm taking classes for real estate but I'm also working on my shop -- yes, just like my OC -- I own a shop but it's not as interesting as potions. it's more like a consignment store. 

Would you go skydiving?  If not would u go if i went with u for moral support?

oh my GAWSHH!! When my crush from the MLP forums came to see me, I wanted to drag him to a place called iFly it's indoor sky diving but he kinda chickened out :D
So, I'd say my answer is YES, I would love to go skydiving but still haven't. If you go with me, oh man, we'd do a huge high five as we fall!

Have u ever been in a fight?

Not really. I am generally very passive and if people are aggressive I have no reason to throw gas into the fumes. 

What is the weirdest youtube video you have ever seen 🤪?

You seriously wanna know? You might regret it..

Spoiler

Edited by Star Silk
  • Brohoof 1

I'm back with some very silly questions.  

1.  What would you do if you owned an Imperial Star Destroyer (from Star Wars)?  

2.  Are you a fan of an NFL team?  

3.  Say you woke up one day and found yourself as the owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers, how would you operate the team?  

4.  If Fluttershy was an NFL quarterback, would she rise to the occasion of being the G.O.A.T. and win Super Bowls?  

14 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Star Silk

Hmm, that’s a hard question for me too…I do really like banana pudding though! :D One time I had a bunch with family cause a neighbor had sent some over and we just got addicted to it!

Okay next question, what is your favorite non-MLP show?

oh my gosh, banana pudding sounds sooo delicious! Definitely super sweet and super yellow -- my favorite happy color *squee*

Haha, I'm scared to try some now since you got addicted to it. i'm already addicted to sweets quite a lot. I'm surprised I haven't taken the shape of a cupcake c: 

My favorite NON-MLP show... Hmm...
I'm not really big on shows to be honest. I prefer books. I've collected over 1000 and it's one of my favorite passtimes..

oooh oooh but what about chu? c:
Any shows you'd recommend ?

14 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I'm back with some very silly questions.  

1.  What would you do if you owned an Imperial Star Destroyer (from Star Wars)?  

2.  Are you a fan of an NFL team?  

3.  Say you woke up one day and found yourself as the owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers, how would you operate the team?  

4.  If Fluttershy was an NFL quarterback, would she rise to the occasion of being the G.O.A.T. and win Super Bowls?  

Haha oh how I LOVE these questions! :laugh:

1. If I owned an Imperial Star Destroyer I would probably do all the PEW PEWing but not of stars, mainly the bases of bad guys just to hear them say "CURSES! FOILED AGAIN." *gigglefit*

2. No, I'm not a big fan of watching sports cause it puts me in the mood of playing sports so it makes me want to run out and do something! -- Yes, I have a lot of energy. Probably from all of the sugar xD 

3. Gosh, that would be one unlucky day for the poor Pittsburge Steelers as I would not know what to do.. I'd probably pass it over to Fluttershy...

4. I certainly hope so because I definitely wouldn't be able to! Hahahah

Now it's your turn! Considering Fluttershy looks particularly confident in your banner for important Star matters. How do you think these 4 questions would be answered by you? x3

*can't wait to hear about it*

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

oh my gosh, banana pudding sounds sooo delicious! Definitely super sweet and super yellow -- my favorite happy color *squee*

Haha, I'm scared to try some now since you got addicted to it. i'm already addicted to sweets quite a lot. I'm surprised I haven't taken the shape of a cupcake c: 

My favorite NON-MLP show... Hmm...
I'm not really big on shows to be honest. I prefer books. I've collected over 1000 and it's one of my favorite passtimes..

oooh oooh but what about chu? c:
Any shows you'd recommend ?

I have the same problem with sweets, they are too good :derp:

Heartland is really good, it’s a Canadian Netflix show about horses. Dead to Me is really good too but it’s a bit of a darker show revolving around the aftermath of a hit-and-run.