Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Star Silk anything!

Ice Princess Silky

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Second question: How does @Princess Silky feel about subways both the transportation and the sandwich? :mlp_icwudt:

The one that you can eat is tasty! The other one is a bit too loud and in my personal space bubble D:
What about chu? x3

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-03-28 at 3:14 PM, Princess Silky said:

The one that you can eat is tasty! The other one is a bit too loud and in my personal space bubble D:
What about chu? x3

@Princess Silky

I know that you can put deli meats and tomatoes on one of them while putting those things on the other one might get you strange looks. :P

How do you feel about sports? 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 5 weeks later...

Hey um princess Silky since this topic is about asking you anything I was just wondering what your beliefs about autistic and adhd people are and if those views are different from mine it's okay if they are. (Sent with gentle tone)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Pipp Petals said:

Who is your favortie social media personality and why is it, Pipp Petals? :PIPPIPHURRAY:

"oh my gosh! I LOVE Pipp Petals! I mean.. purple hair... pink body with gold in said purple hair? That pony sure knows a good sense of fashion! :toldya:

image.png

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Princess Silky said:

"oh my gosh! I LOVE Pipp Petals! I mean.. purple hair... pink body with gold in said purple hair? That pony sure knows a good sense of fashion! :toldya:

image.png

Does Silky want a T-shirt? :ooh:

Is it that obvious? :nom:

1 minute ago, Pipp Petals said:

Does Silky want a T-shirt? :ooh:

Is it that obvious? :nom:

A T-shirt to advertise for you? You might have to pay me for it. :toldya:

Unless you meant a T-shirt of a purple haired, golden streaked pink pony, then .. sure... I'll advertise that one for free. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

A T-shirt to advertise for you? You might have to pay me for it. :toldya:

Unless you meant a T-shirt of a purple haired, golden streaked pink pony, then .. sure... I'll advertise that one for free. :sealed:

Headcanon: You're my big sis, why would I need to pay you? :pip-err:

Reality: She's one of those fakers after all of my bits and collection of gourmet popcorn tins! :pip-err:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Pipp Petals said:

Headcanon: You're my big sis, why would I need to pay you? :pip-err:

Awwwwww

Reality: She's one of those fakers after all of my bits and collection of gourmet popcorn tins! :pip-err:

[innocent smile, lock of hair that looks like a crescent moon now looking like a halo]

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
14 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

[innocent smile, lock of hair that looks like a crescent moon now looking like a halo]

"Sweet sugar...They got out again!":lie: Umh...I mean, which Warner sibling am I speaking to right now? :twismile: @Princess Silky

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Izzy Moonbow said:

Also,
@Princess Silky You seem super-fluffy and huggable but your name is “Princess Silky”, why is that? :izzy-oooh:

"Well, My actual name is Star Silk because my potions are magical, like silk from the stars..." She giggles, "but I'm not actually a princess. But I do like to follow the etiquettes of a Princess."

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

"Well, My actual name is Star Silk because my potions are magical, like silk from the stars..." She giggles, "but I'm not actually a princess. But I do like to follow the etiquettes of a Princess."

There goes my headcanon! :worry:
Trixie believes Silky is a liar liar, Sparklefan’s on fire! :unamused: WHAT THE HECK, TRIXIE!? :blink:
We “Great and Powerful” ponies need to keep our uniqueness to ourselves so the other ponies don’t become jealous. :proud:
Oh, HAPPY ALMOST TRIXIEPENDENCE DAY, RULER PONY! :oh_golly:

2 minutes ago, Trixie said:

Trixie believes Silky is a liar liar, Sparklefan’s on fire! :unamused: WHAT THE HECK, TRIXIE!? :blink:
We “Great and Powerful” ponies need to keep our uniqueness to ourselves so the other ponies don’t become jealous. :proud:

H-hey?! Speaking of liars... Wasn't Trixie day the other day? :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Props Valroa said:

Can I hold you, Silky? :rarity:

I don't usually say yes. But for you, of course R-I mean, Props. *hugs with wings*

14 minutes ago, Trixie said:

I'd agree with you Trixie if you weren't the one in everyone's face in inauthenticity looking for validation. I'd sympathize with you a little more if you really were a private pony and others didn't feed into your hype by giving you the demonization you actually ask for.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

H-hey?! Speaking of liars... Wasn't Trixie day the other day? :okiedokieloki:

TRIXIEPENDENCE DAY IS WHICHEVER DAY TRIXIE DEEMS WORTHY OF HER GREATNESS AND POWERFULNESS!

HEY! WHO’S SUPPOSED TO BE ASKING THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE, PRINCESS WHATSYOURNAME? :Cozy:

12 minutes ago, Cassiopeia said:

I'd agree with you Trixie if you weren't the one in everyone's face in inauthenticity looking for validation. I'd sympathize with you a little more if you really were a private pony and others didn't feed into your hype by giving you the demonization you actually ask for.

Trixie is keeping her great and powerful eyes on you, newbie! :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Sparklefan1234