Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private DuckTales Roleplay

Sparklefan1234

44 minutes ago, Trixie said:

"Trixie suggests we wed in Trixie's wagon. It may not be ideal but it is within our price range." :proud:

“That can be arranged so long as you clear out every single smokebomb! I will not suffocate on my wedding day!”

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

“That can be arranged so long as you clear out every single smokebomb! I will not suffocate on my wedding day!”

"Done! Also, Trixie would appreciate it if you would please  invite Pinkie Pie's parents so that Trixie could make amends.

Trixie would send the invitation herself but we did not part on the best of terms. " :lie:/:sunny:

8 hours ago, Trixie said:

"Done! Also, Trixie would appreciate it if you would please  invite Pinkie Pie's parents so that Trixie could make amends.

Trixie would send the invitation herself but we did not part on the best of terms. " :lie:/:sunny:

“Don’t worry, Trixie, I have that covered. Speaking of making amends…gosh, I don’t even think we’d have enough seats for all the ponies I’ve wronged…I supposed I could start with my dad and my closest friends from the village, Sugar BelleDouble DiamondParty Favor, and Night Glider.

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

“Don’t worry, Trixie, I have that covered. Speaking of making amends…gosh, I don’t even think we’d have enough seats for all the ponies I’ve wronged…I supposed I could start with my dad and my closest friends from the village, Sugar BelleDouble DiamondParty Favor, and Night Glider.

"You should ask Twilight Sparkle's dragon, Sponge to send out a mass wedding invitation." "Trixie knows you two are close friends."