Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private DuckTales Roleplay

Sparklefan1234

(edited)
1 hour ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Last I saw him he was on his boat yelling about something. I couldn’t understand anything he said.”

"Yup. That sounds like Donald alright." *Shakes head* "I'll go see what he's up to." 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
1 hour ago, Totally Huey said:

Huey walked into the classroom, only to find that it was empty except for Mrs. Featherwing at the front. She looked rather confused and... a little impressed? "Hey, where did everyone go?" he asked, after looking at the empty seats his brothers had been in. "I go to the bathroom for two minutes and they've already snuck out and left me behind." Huey turned around, hoping to go back out the door before Mrs. Featherwing said anything.

*Whispering loudly, waving him in* "Huey,Huey, where in the world have you been!?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Totally Huey said:

Huey walked into the classroom, only to find that it was empty except for Mrs. Featherwing at the front. She looked rather confused and... a little impressed? "Hey, where did everyone go?" he asked, after looking at the empty seats his brothers had been in. "I go to the bathroom for two minutes and they've already snuck out and left me behind." Huey turned around, hoping to go back out the door before Mrs. Featherwing said anything.

“Huey over here! You missed my amazing performance!” Dewey called to Huey 

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Brohoof 3

17 minutes ago, Della Duck said:

"Yup. That sounds like Donald alright." *Shakes head* "I'll go see what he's up to." 

“And I’ll go too! Donald will be so happy to see me!”

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“And I’ll go too! Donald will be so happy to see me!”

*Snickers* "Sure c'mon, LP."  *Della and Launchpad leave*

*To himself* "Those two try my patience...But I love 'em dearly."

• Brohoof 3

"Oh there you are." Huey hurried over to Dewey and Louie. "You'll have to show me your performance later Dewey. Let's go before we're caught," Huey said before heading toward the school's main entrance.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

*Meanwhile aboard Donald Duck's boat "The Miss Daisy"* 

*Calling her brothers name* "Donald!?  Yoo-hoo, anybody home? I need you to pick up the boys from-"

*Walks past* "Hey, Mom."

*Surprised* "Huey, Dewey, Louie,!? I thought you were at school!?"

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

“They let us go early Mom.” Dewey replied to his mom while giving his brothers a knowing look. “I could see a future dancing career for me.Move over Powerline its PowerDewey ” Dewey started to zone out as he was looking back on his performance.

• Brohoof 3

“Wait but how did you boys get home? Did the mole monsters bring you here?!” Launchpad began searching around the boat looking for signs that there were mole creatures. “They couldn’t even say hello to their own brother.”

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“They let us go early Mom.” Dewey replied to his mom while giving his brothers a knowing look. “I could see a future dancing career for me.Move over Powerline its PowerDewey ” Dewey started to zone out as he was looking back on his performance.

"Rarity here. Just thought I'd pop in to say there is nothing I appreciate more than a nostalgic reference to my fillyhood love Powerline." :D

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Wait but how did you boys get home? Did the mole monsters bring you here?!” Launchpad began searching around the boat looking for signs that there were mole creatures. “They couldn’t even say hello to their own brother.”

"Allow me to explain. Della called me through the Magic of Plot Convenience and asked me to "Please transport the boys home safely.". :twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

20 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

"Allow me to explain. Della called me through the Magic of Plot Convenience and asked me to "Please transport the boys home safely.". :twismile:

“Are you one of those Kelpie creatures like what we saw at the Druid golf tournament?” Dewey cautiously asked as he glanced up and down at both of the ponies. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Are you one of those Kelpie creatures like what we saw at the Druid golf tournament?” Dewey cautiously asked as he glanced up and down at both of the ponies. 

"Yes but I was palette swapped with my friend for some reason." :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

"Yes but I was palette swapped with my friend for some reason." :P

“We won’t get on your backs so don’t ask us!” Dewey eyed the pastel ponies suspiciously 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“We won’t get on your backs so don’t ask us!” Dewey eyed the pastel ponies suspiciously 

*Breaks fourth wall, looks at the reaction on Sparklefan's last post* "I seem to have confused your friend, @Clawdeen." *Laughs*. :P

*Turns her attention to Dewey* "Pardon?" :wacko:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Launchpad stopped his searching and jumped up.“Oh yeah!So Mr. McD wanted us to grab you boys for some sort of adventure involving a sheep king.” Launchpad scratches his head. “Is he a king of sheep or a sheep who is a king?” 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

Launchpad stopped his searching and jumped up.“Oh yeah!So Mr. McD wanted us to grab you boys for some sort of adventure involving a sheep king.” Launchpad scratches his head. “Is he a king of sheep or a sheep who is a king?” 

*Confused* "What?" 

"Let me catch you up to speed there non-murder pon-uh, Miss Rarity." *Sheepish grin* 

*One explanation later*

"That is without a doubt the MOST utterly ridiculous thing I have EVER heard in my ENTRIE life!" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

“I’m more than ready for our next adventure! Where’s Uncle Scrooge! I’m ready for action! Not only that it’ll give me some more material for my show.” Dewey jumped up an down excited for their next adventure.

• Brohoof 2

“And I can fly us there! Potentially crash us there. Plane crashes are a specialty of mine.”Launchpad began to zone out, daydreaming of the last crash he was in. “Nothing like a crash to start the day off.”

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“I’m more than ready for our next adventure! Where’s Uncle Scrooge! I’m ready for action! Not only that it’ll give me some more material for my show.” Dewey jumped up an down excited for their next adventure.

"And it'll hopefully give me some riches to..." *Della glares in Louie's direction* *Awkward smile* "Donate to a museum?...".

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“And I can fly us there! Potentially crash us there. Plane crashes are a specialty of mine.”Launchpad began to zone out, daydreaming of the last crash he was in. “Nothing like a crash to start the day off.”

*Annoyed* "Uncle Scrooge, you DO know I have a near-spotless aviation record, right?"

• Brohoof 3

Moments ago, Della Duck said:

*Annoyed* "Uncle Scrooge, you DO know I have a near-spotless aviation record, right?"

"Of course, I do. But you were pruning your feathers when we were discussing our flight plan and  Launchpad "called" pilot."

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Of course, I do. But you were pruning your feathers when we were discussing our flight plan and  Launchpad "called" pilot."

“Yep already called Dibs! You can be my Co-pilot though.” 

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
On 2021-08-29 at 6:10 PM, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Yep already called Dibs! You can be my Co-pilot though.” 

*Annoyed sigh, through gritted teeth* "Great!...I couldn't be more *excited*." 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Della Duck said:

*Annoyed sigh, through gritted teeth* Great!...I couldn't be more *excited*. 

“Nows probably a good time to mention that I broke the arms off the co-pilots chair awhile back. But don’t worry I fixed it with some gum.” Launchpad smiled and gave Della a thumbs up

• Brohoof 2