Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private DuckTales Roleplay

Sparklefan1234

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Nows probably a good time to mention that I broke the arms off the co-pilots chair awhile back. But don’t worry I fixed it with some gum.” Launchpad smiled and gave Della a thumbs up

*Eye twitch* "Lets you and me go see what other "improvements" you've made to *my* plane, huh, whadda y'say?"

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Della Duck said:

*Eye twitch* "Lets you and me go see what other "improvements" you've made to *my* plane, huh, whadda y'say?"

“Sure thing! I put some stickers on top of some of the dials that broke from the last crash. It looks brand new! Just don’t peel them off!”

• Brohoof 3

Should we go grab our things and start getting ready? Dewey turned and asked his brothers.  “I’m excited for the adventure! Let’s Dewey this!” Dewey then excited ran out the door and was already heading off to his room.

• Brohoof 2

48 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Sure thing! I put some stickers on top of some of the dials that broke from the last crash. It looks brand new! Just don’t peel them off!”

*Surprised* "Stickers!? No, no, Darling that is NOT how somepony covers up imperfections."   :stressed:

*Hums "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" while rocking back and forth* :mlp_blink:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, Dewey Duck said:

Should we go grab our things and start getting ready? Dewey turned and asked his brothers.  “I’m excited for the adventure! Let’s Dewey this!” Dewey then excited ran out the door and was already heading off to his room.

*Carrying three HUGE duffle bags* "I'm WAY ahead of you, Bro!" :orly:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

Huey wanders up holding a checklist and duffel bag, mumbling to himself, "Let's see, emergency medical kit, check, snacks, check, extra snacks, check, matching roadtrip shirts." Huey reaches into his bag and pulls out three red shirts with a picture of Scrooge and Donald yelling at each other on them, tossing two to Dewey and Louie. "Check, paper for mapping Lambonia, check, and a backup plan for anything that could possibly go wrong." He reaches under his hat for a moment. "Check."

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

Huey wanders up holding a checklist and duffel bag, mumbling to himself, "Let's see, emergency medical kit, check, snacks, check, extra snacks, check, matching roadtrip shirts." Huey reaches into his bag and pulls out three red shirts with a picture of Scrooge and Donald yelling at each other on them, tossing two to Dewey and Louie. "Check, paper for mapping Lambonia, check, and a backup plan for anything that could possibly go wrong." He reaches under his hat for a moment. "Check."

*Della walks up to Huey, puts her hand on his shoulder and smiles* “How’s it going, My Little Planner?”

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

"It's ok I guess, Mom" Huey says, looking a little lost in thought. "I think I'm missing something though. I've got everything on my checklist, but there's something else that should be on here." He taps his pencil against the paper a couple times. "Nope, it's fine. If it's important it'll come back to me."

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

"It's ok I guess, Mom" Huey says, looking a little lost in thought. "I think I'm missing something though. I've got everything on my checklist, but there's something else that should be on here." He taps his pencil against the paper a couple times. "Nope, it's fine. If it's important it'll come back to me."

*Thinking* “Did you remember to pack your Junior Woodchuck Guidebook?” 

• Brohoof 3

Webby, unlike her ridiculous cousins, was at school the entire day. She had also not been to detention. She was packing up her notes right now and preparing to meet her cousins outside the school building. When she got outside, however, she realized she was the only one out there.

“H-hey, Huey, Dewey, Louie? Oh, are they playing a trick on me?”

• Brohoof 3

“Cooooooooooome ooooooon!” Dewey complained as he watched his brother Huey going over the checklist. “Can’t we just go. We’ll figure the rest out as it goes. Nothing ever follows your plans anyway Huey.” Dewey grabbed Huey’s checklist briefly scanning it over “Yeah who needs this stuff. Lets go!”

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
1 hour ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Cooooooooooome ooooooon!” Dewey complained as he watched his brother Huey going over the checklist. “Can’t we just go. We’ll figure the rest out as it goes. Nothing ever follows your plans anyway Huey.” Dewey grabbed Huey’s checklist briefly scanning it over “Yeah who needs this stuff. Lets go!”

"I feel like we're missing someduck." *Gasps* "Oh, no! The ponies are getting to me!" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

"Of course it never follows my plans, that's why we need all this stuff. Ok, I'll admit the matching shirts are optional, but you'll be thanking me when we're halfway there and you realize you forgot to pack a lunch, Dewey." Huey remarked back. "But it's all packed up now and ready to- HAT!" Huey turned and ran off, adding "Spare hat! My hat is gonna catch on fire before we're done, I just know it."

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

"Of course it never follows my plans, that's why we need all this stuff. Ok, I'll admit the matching shirts are optional, but you'll be thanking me when we're halfway there and you realize you forgot to pack a lunch, Dewey." Huey remarked back. "But it's all packed up now and ready to- HAT!" Huey turned and ran off, adding "Spare hat! My hat is gonna catch on fire before we're done, I just know it."

*To Della* "Does he remind you of anypony?" 

*Both glance over to Twilight

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“Oh yeah! We’re missing Webby!”Dewey glanced at Louie “You think Huey accidentally packed her in one of these bags? This is a lot of stuff so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s hiding inside one of them.” 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 2021-08-30 at 8:10 AM, Dewey Duck said:

“Oh yeah! We’re missing Webby!”Dewey glanced at Louie “You think Huey accidentally packed her in one of these bags? This is a lot of stuff so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s hiding inside one of them.” 

Webby, unlike her ridiculous cousins, was at school the entire day. She had also not been to detention. She was packing up her notes right now and preparing to meet her cousins outside the school building. When she got outside, however, she realized she was the only one out there.

“H-hey, Huey, Dewey, Louie? Oh, are they playing a trick on me?”

*Smiles confidently* 

"Not to worry, Everypony!"

"I can get your sis...*Della shakes her head*...Cousi...*Della shakes her head again*...I can get your "Webby" here in no time." 

*Uses the same transportation spell she used earlier to bring Huey, Dewey and Louie home from school* 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

Seeing Webby appear from nowhere startled Launchpad. Causing him to jump and hide under one of the tables 

“First mole monsters, now people falling from the sky.” He then climbed out from under the table and shook his fist “Curse you evil sky creatures and your falling people!”

• Brohoof 3

“Webby!” There you are! Where were you?!” Dewey ran up to Webby with his arms up in the air. Waving them excitedly. “Guess what Webby?! Scrooge is taking us on another adventure! What were we doing again Uncle Scrooge?”

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Webby!” There you are! Where were you?!” Dewey ran up to Webby with his arms up in the air. Waving them excitedly. “Guess what Webby?! Scrooge is taking us on another adventure! What were we doing again Uncle Scrooge?”

"We're going on a quest to find the crown of the Sheep King of Lambonia. Just as soon as Webby's disorientation wears off."  

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"We're going on a quest to find the crown of the Sheep King of Lambonia. Just as soon as Webby's disorientation wears off."  

“Should I take her for a plane ride? Nothing helps me more than a nice ride in the ol Sun Chaser.”

• Brohoof 3

Webby had no time to think about where Huey, Dewey, and Louie were as she was suddenly blipped from the school to a different location. She wobbled where she stood, nearly falling over. She grumbled a complaint and held a hand to her forehead. She immediately felt better, however, when Dewey ran up to hug her.

“Dewey, I’m glad to see you! Wait…why weren’t you and your brothers at school…what did you three do this time?”

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Should I take her for a plane ride? Nothing helps me more than a nice ride in the ol Sun Chaser.”

"That...Might actually help. Let's hope she doesn't get a bad headache from the high altitude."

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
1 hour ago, Webby Vanderquack said:

Webby had no time to think about where Huey, Dewey, and Louie were as she was suddenly blipped from the school to a different location. She wobbled where she stood, nearly falling over. She grumbled a complaint and held a hand to her forehead. She immediately felt better, however, when Dewey ran up to hug her.

“Dewey, I’m glad to see you! Wait…why weren’t you and your brothers at school…what did you three do this time?”

*Sighs heavily* "*Ugh*, fine. I'll explain things AGAIN!"

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

Huey returns with a red cap in his hands, identical to the one on his head. "Hey Webby," he says, finally paying attention to everyone who's gathered. "Oh... and hey, uhh, murder ponies... I mean kelpies," he adds, taking a step back before noticing that everyone else seems ok with their presence here.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
1 hour ago, Totally Huey said:

Huey returns with a red cap in his hands, identical to the one on his head. "Hey Webby," he says, finally paying attention to everyone who's gathered. "Oh... and hey, uhh, murder ponies... I mean kelpies," he adds, taking a step back before noticing that everyone else seems ok with their presence here.

*To Huey, sadly"I'm surprised your mother never told you about me." 

*Smiles to herself* "I actually used to call Huey "Smarty McSparklepants". 

*Smiles back and laughs* "Oh. All is forgiven, Della." 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3