Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private DuckTales Roleplay

Sparklefan1234

1 hour ago, Louie Duck said:

*Sighs heavily* "*Ugh*, fine. I'll explain things AGAIN!"

“Yeah I 100% agree on Louie explaining things since the whole thing was mostly his fault. You missed my cool dance though Webby!”

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Yeah I 100% agree on Louie explaining things since the whole thing was mostly his fault. You missed my cool dance though Webby!”

"I can only apologize SO MANY times! I'm sorry. Ahh! The words are like sand on my tongue." :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Louie Duck said:

"I can only apologize SO MANY times! I'm sorry. Ahh! The words are like sand on my tongue." :BornAgainBrony:

“Wait do it one more time so I can catch it on camera and air it on tonight’s Dewey Dew-Night show!”

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Wait do it one more time so I can catch it on camera and air it on tonight’s Dewey Dew-Night show!”

"If you sell it...Can I get a cut?" *Smiles sneakily* 

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Louie Duck said:

"If you sell it...Can I get a cut?" *Smiles sneakily* 

“Woooooooow. You really will do just about anything for money Louie. Hey try not to get us all killed this time by stealing something you shouldn’t. Or going back in time to take things.”

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Woooooooow. You really will do just about anything for money Louie. Hey try not to get us all killed this time by stealing something you shouldn’t. Or going back in time to take things.”

“I do miss that fancy bathtub.”

• Brohoof 2

*Pouting* "You PROMISED you wouldn't bring up Big Rock Candy Mountain again, Dewford!" 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Louie Duck said:

*Pouting* "You PROMISED you wouldn't bring up Big Rock Candy Mountain again, Dewford!" 

“Big Rock Candy Mountain was one great trip. I’m surprised you don’t remember it.”

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Big Rock Candy Mountain was one great trip. I’m surprised you don’t remember it.”

“Launchpad that’s because he wasn’t there. He was grounded haha”

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

*Scrooge takes one last look at the flight plan and turns his attention to the group* 

*Excited* "Is every...uhm...Creature, ready for adventure?" "What about you, Webby Darlln' have you recovered from your dizzy spell?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

18 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Scrooge takes one last look at the flight plan and turns his attention to the group* 

*Excited* "Is every...uhm...Creature, ready for adventure?" "What about you, Webby Darlln' have you recovered from your dizzy spell?" 

“I can take you for a ride if you’re still disoriented Webby. Might have a crash landing though.” 

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“I can take you for a ride if you’re still disoriented Webby. Might have a crash landing though.” 

*To Dewey* "I have a feeling Webby might be an adrenaline junkie like you." 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Louie Duck said:

*To Dewey* "I have a feeling Webby might be an adrenaline junkie like you." 

“You’ve just not come to realize how amazing adventuring is yet Louie! I almost fell to death on our last one. It was AWESOME!”

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
16 hours ago, Dewey Duck said:

“You’ve just not come to realize how amazing adventuring is yet Louie! I almost fell to death on our last one. It was AWESOME!”

*Facepalms* "One brother is a weirdo and the other is an egghead." 

*Twilight overhears Louie* "Hey!" 

*Nervously* "Scary magical pony company excluded." 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

“You know what I think would help Webby? If Donald came in here and sang for her!” Dewey then started to laugh. “Wouldn’t that be a real treat for everyone.” Dewey then fell to the ground due to how hard he was laughing.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

“You know what I think would help Webby? If Donald came in here and sang for her!” Dewey then started to laugh. “Wouldn’t that be a real treat for everyone.” Dewey then fell to the ground due to how hard he was laughing.

*Smirks* "I'll be sure to tell him you said that, Turbo." 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

19 minutes ago, Della Duck said:

*Smirks* "I'll be sure to tell him you said that, Turbo." 

“Um....you don’t haaaaaave to tell him Mom. I mean I’m sure he’s busy anyway.”

• Brohoof 3

“Um....you don’t haaaaaave to tell him Mom. I mean I’m sure he’s busy anyway.”

*Chuckles to herself, internally* "I'm TOTALLY nailing this "Mom" thing." 

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

“If you need a band say no more. I’ll call mine over and we can play for you all!”

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“If you need a band say no more. I’ll call mine over and we can play for you all!”

*To Rarity* "The Crash Happies were pretty tight not gonna lie." 

*Awkward confusion* ""Tight"?, is that some more of your 90's slang, Della dear?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

“Hey Bro’s.....“ Dewey whispered to his brothers “Maybe we should have some fun while we’re waiting for Donald and Webby. I mean we could be here all day at this rate. We could rummage through Donald’s things while he’s not here.”

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
37 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Hey Bro’s.....“ Dewey whispered to his brothers “Maybe we should have some fun while we’re waiting for Donald and Webby. I mean we could be here all day at this rate. We could rummage through Donald’s things while he’s not here.”

*Intrigued* "I'm curious to find out what a "cassette" is and why Uncle Donald has so many of them." 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Louie Duck said:

*Intrigued* "I'm curious to know what a "cassette" is and why Uncle Donald has so many of them." 

“Now would be our best time to find out.”

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Louie Duck said:

*Intrigued* "I'm curious to find out what a "cassette" is and why Uncle Donald has so many of them." 

1 minute ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Now would be our best time to find out.”

*Ahem* "You do both know I'm standing behind you, right?" 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Della Duck said:

*Ahem* "You do both know I'm standing behind you, right?" 

“Mom! I mean aren’t you a little curious as to what Uncle Donald may have been up to while you’ve been gone?”

• Brohoof 3