Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private DuckTales Roleplay

Sparklefan1234

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Mom! I mean aren’t you a little curious as to what Uncle Donald may have been up to while you’ve been gone?”

*Stern face* "As your Mother, I should be extremely disappointed that you boys would be willing to rummage through your Uncle's personal property

*Smiles slyly* but as his Sister I can tell you about all of the embarrassing things your Uncle Donald used to do when we were growing up."

*Motions Huey and Louie to follow her* "C'mon, this'll be fun."

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Della Duck said:

*Stern face* "As your Mother, I should be extremely disappointed that you boys would be willing to rummage through your Uncle's personal property

*Smiles slyly* but as his Sister I can tell you about all of the embarrassing things your Uncle Donald used to do when we were growing up.

*Motions Huey and Louie to follow her* "C'mon, this'll be fun."

“We have the coolest and best mom ever!”

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“We have the coolest and best mom ever!”

"That obviously goes without saying, Turbo." *Smiles and winks at her sons* "I AM "Moon's Best Mom" after all."

• Brohoof 3

Huey finishes carrying his last duffel bag up the ramp into the plane, pausing to poke his head back out. "Moon's Best Mom, are we going soon or what? This Junior Woodchuck's Badge For Shepherding isn't going to earn itself," he calls out, before disappearing back into the plane.

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Totally Huey said:

Huey finishes carrying his last duffel bag up the ramp into the plane, pausing to poke his head back out. "Moon's Best Mom, are we going soon or what? This Junior Woodchuck's Badge For Shepherding isn't going to earn itself," he calls out, before disappearing back into the plane.

*Yells in Huey's direction* "I think I heard your Mother say something about sharing embarrassing memories of your Uncle Donald with your brothers." 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

On 2021-08-30 at 6:15 PM, Louie Duck said:

*Sighs heavily* "*Ugh*, fine. I'll explain things AGAIN!"

“Great! I’d love to hear how this goes!”

*To Scrooge McDuck* “Uncle Scrooge!” She runs up to hug him then almost trips on herself due to her disorientation. “Um, I, guess I haven’t fully recovered yet!”

She looks at Launchpad with an annoyed expression when he mentions the plane again.

“A plane ride would NOT help me, it would just make things worse!”

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Webby Vanderquack said:

*A short time later*

*Louie amazed by Della Duck's latest story* "Man and all this time I thought Uncle Donald's engraved his own hockey trophies to mess with our heads."

*Della smiles*

"Nope, your Uncle Donald was actually a pretty great athlete. I still remember when he won the Nighthawk National Cup."

*Della spots Webby* "Hey, Kiddo, how's it going?" *Smiles* 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

3 hours ago, Webby Vanderquack said:

*To Scrooge McDuck* “Uncle Scrooge!” She runs up to hug him then almost trips on herself due to her disorientation. “Um, I, guess I haven’t fully recovered yet!”

She looks at Launchpad with an annoyed expression when he mentions the plane again.

“A plane ride would NOT help me, it would just make things worse!”

“How about a plane crash”?

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*A short time later*

*Louie amazed by Della Duck's latest story* "Man and all this time I thought Uncle Donald's engraved his own hockey trophies to mess with our heads."

*Della smiles*

"Nope, your Uncle Donald was actually a pretty great athlete. I still remember when he won the Nighthawk National Cup."

“Hey what was that about me! I heard my name! What are you telling everyone?” Donald said as he walked into the room.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Donald Duck said:

“Hey what was that about me! I heard my name! What are you telling everyone?” Donald said as he walked into the room.

*Della looks at her sons and winks as the boys snicker* "Oh, nothing, Bro." "Where've you been?" 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Della Duck said:

*Della looks at her sons and winks as the boys snicker* "Oh, nothing, Bro." "Where've you been?" 

“Trying to get some sort of relaxation.”Donald notices all the bags packed.“Oh no now where are you all going.”

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Donald Duck said:

“Trying to get some sort of relaxation.”Donald notices all the bags packed.“Oh no now where are you all going.”

“I have some quesadillas if you want some. Might help take the edge off you before we fly.”

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“I have some quesadillas if you want some. Might help take the edge off you before we fly.”

“I don’t want any quesadillas! What do you mean fly? What’s going on here?!” Donald started to get angry.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Donald Duck said:

“I don’t want any quesadillas! What do you mean fly? What’s going on here?!” Donald started to get angry.

“Oh no! He’s gonna explode!Everyone take cover! I’ll go get the quesadillas!”Launchpad ran out of the room and into the kitchen searching for his leftover quesadillas.

• Brohoof 2

35 minutes ago, Donald Duck said:

32 minutes ago, Donald Duck said:

*Rolls his eyes* "Louie the Expositor to the rescue! Trademark Louie Duck." *Louie explains to Donald what is going on*

"And as you were walking up, Mom was telling us about your time as a hockey player, Uncle Donald."

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

1 hour ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Oh no! He’s gonna explode!Everyone take cover! I’ll go get the quesadillas!”Launchpad ran out of the room and into the kitchen searching for his leftover quesadillas.

*Terrified* "QUESADILLAS!? WHERE!? AHHH!" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Louie Duck said:

*Rolls his eyes* "Louie the Expositor to the rescue! Trademark Louie Duck." *Louie explains to Donald what is going on*

"And as you were walking up, Mom was telling us about your time as a hockey player, Uncle Donald."

“Well you can count me out of this,I just want a nice relaxing day. Laying on my hammock.”

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Donald Duck said:

“Well you can count me out of this,I just want a nice relaxing day. Laying on my hammock.”

*Feigns sadness* "Oh, ok." "C'mon, boys. I'll tell you about the *numerous* times your Uncle Donald's ticked off your Aunt Daisy." 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Della Duck said:

*Feigns sadness* "Oh, ok." "C'mon, boys. I'll tell you about the *numerous* times your Uncle Donald's ticked off your Aunt Daisy." 

“Heyyyy! Oh no you don’t! No talking about Daisy!”

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Donald Duck said:

“Heyyyy! Oh no you don’t! No talking about Daisy!”

"Whoa, whoa! Ok, Donald. I promise to lay off've Daisy if you agree to come to Lambonia with us, deal?" *Extends hand for Donald to shake* 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*A short time later*

*Della smiles*

“It would be going better if Huey, Dewey, and Louie didn’t leave me at school all by myself.” *glares at them and rolls her eyes*
*Looks at Launchpad, wide-eyed*
”Nooooo plane crashes!!”

• Brohoof 2

57 minutes ago, Webby Vanderquack said:

“It would be going better if Huey, Dewey, and Louie didn’t leave me at school all by myself.” *glares at them and rolls her eyes*

"All of this apologizing is SO out of character for me." "I'm suh-sew-seh...Sorry, Webby." *Takes a deep breath and exhales* 

*Confused, points at heart* "What is this weird, warm feeling in my chest?"

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

*Becoming increasingly impatient Scrooge takes a deep breath, exhales and steps before his family...Which, includes Twilight Sparkle and Rarity

"Alright, is everyone present and accounted for and *finally* ready to commence this dangerous and exciting quest?"

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

"Wait, no one told Webby we were leaving?" Huey glances toward Dewey and Louie. "This is why I like plans, so things like this don't happen. Sorry for leaving you behind Webby," Huey adds, with a genuinely apologetic look on his face.

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Totally Huey said:

"Wait, no one told Webby we were leaving?" Huey glances toward Dewey and Louie. "This is why I like plans, so things like this don't happen. Sorry for leaving you behind Webby," Huey adds, with a genuinely apologetic look on his face.

*Amazed* "I *still* can't believe Louie convinced Dewey to go to school on a Saturday...Respect, Rebel." *Gives Louie a low five* 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3