Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] Silver School for Necromancy and Other Purities

Loud Opinion

So I made a bit of a mistake in the RP. Dr. Clue wasn't wearing her armor when she entered the school because she doesn't want anypony to suspect anything. She was pretending to be a normal student. I fixed it now though. I don't know why but it just completely slipped my mind when I wrote it. I guess I just sort of assumed... 😅

Edited by Ocean Wavedream
  • Brohoof 2

@Kujamih

I will only post when you and Windy Breeze post. I'm going to rationalize this as a conversation. This would likely play out in the span of less than a minute or two so posting at this rate to me isn't an issue, but still something to keep in mind. 

On 2021-08-31 at 12:47 PM, Kujamih said:

I'd like to try one too but I'ma give it a twist.

Name: Dark Void 

Abilities: God's Whim. Her ability changes depending on what the God of the world she resides in wants her ability to be. It may change the next day or it may change instantly, it can be good.... It can be bad... Depending on your whim @Loud Opinion

sketch-1630208131375.thumb.jpg.66eb05c436496c76dc718ed18c71bc76.jpg

Personality 

She is not easily amused. Serious. A mule.

Back story: 

Was made on a whim and discarded immediately. She was given the ability of God's Whim so whomever picks her up can have some use of her. A very handy puppet for the gods.

Look at how cool my character was supposed to be.... Now look at her in the actual role play! :laugh:

I guess she isn't easily amused...because she easily gets scared.... She's serious.... Seriously timid and scared..... A mule..... Yup I guess she can be a mule....

• Brohoof 1

What is this? My players are crafting a story all on their own? Is it Christmas already?

Well, feel free to keep the conversation going as long as you want.

I'll progress the story when a player approaches the school.

To clear things up, a bright yellow mare with a red mane called Spring Chicken is standing in front of the entrance. The Hippogriff is behind the school's entrance while Spring Chicken is out in the open, so Spring Chicken should be easier to see. It's explained in the first in-character post.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih @Loud Opinion

I'll let you and @Windy Breeze post before I reply. In my post I thought they were already infront of the school but that isn't too important. What I'll do once my post is replied to, I'll have Spiral lead them up to the front of the school and we'll let Loud Opinion take it from there. I take it we are all good with that? 

Spring Chicken stood there with her vacant smile, ready to welcome the new arrivals.

These arrivals, who lost themselves in the nearest forest, would be transported from across Equestria's to this particular forest.

I found it odd that no one was acknowledging Spring Chicken. I just assumed everyone was meeting up before they approached the school.

• The title was changed to [OOC] Silver School for Necromancy and Other Purities