Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] Silver School for Necromancy and Other Purities

Loud Opinion

@Kujamih

New responsibilities have come up, and I won't feel comfortable contributing until I'm used to them. It's not that I won't have time for it. I just need things to be a little more orderly in my life to justify the kind of thinking I need to put into these projects.

"New responsibilities have come up" was your first clue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-12-27 at 7:49 AM, Starforce said:

@Kujamih

Your writing has improved a bit. So congratulations on that. I think you should start working on proper punctuations - would give the reader a more enjoyable experience. 

never was good on that will work on that...

anyway I'ma just move the story a bit. and if it's dying, then I'ma make my own ending for void... might aswell right?

On 2021-12-27 at 3:36 AM, Loud Opinion said:

@Kujamih @Radiant Reindeer @Starforce @Windy Snow

I'm putting this RP on hold. New responsibilities have come up, and I won't feel comfortable contributing until I'm used to them. It's not that I won't have time for it. I just need things to be a little more orderly in my life to justify the kind of thinking I need to put into these projects.

Also, @Windy Snow, Kujamih has been putting in more effort into his posts. It can be disheartening to see his peers get away with something he's trying to correct. I would ask that you edit your post to be more substantive before moving on out of respect for the additional effort Kujamih is putting in as someone new to role playing.

Finally able to understand what's going on. I finally made the edit ^^