Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there.

Eazy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Got this website recommended by somebody on Discord.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Now that is a strange story to tell. Back when I was a wee lad entering the teenage years, I used to be a big, big fan into creepypasta stuff - especially the whole SCP universe. Eventually I stumbled upon somebody who had uploaded gameplay of a modded verison of SCP:Containment Breach that involved Ponies, and after watching that I started looking up the small, colourful cartoon horses and their show in the now distant year of 2013.

Used to hang around mostly in a big german forum - Bronies.de - but since that place sadly seems to be ever so slowly in the stages of passing away lately (though heres hoping the next Gen might breath new life into it and the fandom in general, its announcement did breath new enthusiasm over the horses into me atleast), Ive now made myself an Account here after Ive been recommended this Place. Not quite sure how or where I will fit into here, but I am a bit excited to participate within a new online space once more.

• Brohoof 7

What in interesting tale you have there. I'm also a fan of SCP Foundation :squee:

Oh, how disrespectful of me. Welcome to the forums, @Eazy. Here, you can friends, create status updates (note: mind the red bar on top of your page when you go to your profile to make a status update), join reps, share arts, play forum games, and more. We hope you like your stay here! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum @Eazy! I'm of a similar mindset, hoping for the next generation to bring more interest into the fandom. Anyways, I'm confident you'll fit in here and hopefully we'll see you around.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums @Eazy! We definitely need some more European members here as well because this forum is a bit more quiet during our prime time but definitely not dead! If you stick around, you will be forever thankful for joining here! I promise! :D

• Brohoof 1

SCP... good times. :grin: I used to love this too back then, haven't followed it recently though. :P 

Hello and welcome! Have a nice time here! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1