Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I just saw Legend of Everfree for the first time

Toastypk

The only EQG things I've seen were the first three movies, but I never saw any of the others. That changed tonight!

I saw Legend of Everfree, and it was alright.

These are things no doubt all of you know already, but...

Human-world Twilight is having nightmares about becoming Midnight Sparkle once again, while everyone is going on a camping trip. In the midst of all the camping and meeting the two new characters Gloriosa and Timber Spruce, the main characters are starting to show magic abilities.

Twilight can levitate objects.

Fluttershy can talk to creatures.

Applejack has super strength.

Rainbow Dash has super speed.

Rarity can create crystals, though primarily as a shield.

Pinkie Pie has... exploding sprinkles.

And Sunset has mind reading and memory reading powers.

After lots of questions and suspicions, they learn the truth about how the camp is going to get bought, and the lengths that Gloriosa will go to to preserve it. Then they discover the gemstones from the cave which are suspiciously colored like the main characters, and have to fight Gloriosa mad with their power. But they defeat her (with her not even being that really the most super evil villain) and receive crystal necklaces that are the source of their powers.

Other observations:

-They seem to be doing a thing with Twilight and Timber Spruce...

-That song about everyone embracing their new powers had a VERY similar structure and start to The Magic of Friendship Grows!

Overall the movie wasn't super my favorite, but not terrible. There's some I have to see. I've primarily watched most of the Shimmer returning to Equestria scenes, seeing an Equestrian perspective on the EQG series. Sunset meeting Starlight. Sunset reconciling with Celestia. I know Sunset returns to Equestria WITH human-world Twilight at one point, and I very much want to see that! But I purposely haven't seen that yet. I feel like I should see the other things before I do.