Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Mario Bros.

Maurice AKA Phan. Sonic

Hello! Its-a Me, Mario!

And a me, Luigi! And starting today, we will be starting an Ask a Pony-

Ask A PONY?!? We are a humans, brother. They-

Just stay with a the topic. Anyway, feel free to ask us anything, and we may add a many more people to the Ask-a The Mario Bros section!

Just remember this, a fans...

2021_02_10_half-tails-exe-16714140.png

• Brohoof 4

My favorite? Possibly the Giga Cat Bell, from Bowser's Fury. Makes a me feel like I can TAKE ON A ANYTHING!

My favorite would a depend if you are a talking RPG titles, or platformers. RPG: In the a Dream Team title, when Mario visitsa the dream world, I can make a clones of myself for my a big bro to attack with. 

OH YEAH.. I a almost forgot about THAT!^_^

Platformers would a be the Fire Flower! Here's all the Attacks we can a use in Dream team.

Thanks a so much for the first a question!

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

Luigi, do you think Mario has feelings for Princess Peach?

Of course! Even in non-canon series, Like a Nintendo High on youtube, he started to a Blush!

How a did you know!?! Anyways. Thanks for the question. Now that I think about for development-Luigi!

I think if we a get one more question, we should a get someone to join!

• Brohoof 3

Mario and Luigi, as a 50+ Stories dragon, do you think you both would be able to take me down if I decide to go on a rampage? I'm usually gentle and repair my own damage but say if I lost my morals, what would you do?

• Brohoof 1

MAAAAAAAMMMAAAAAAA!

Ugh, Luigi! This isnt new! :yeahno: To answer, yes we could beat you in an RPG style battle, but we would try to calm you down-

Bowser's joined the Party!

Whats UP STACHES?!? Toad and some creator said I could join in, but Im not here for "fun". Im here for the BEST TIME OF MY LIFE! BWAHAHAHA!

Ugh, whatever. Thanks for "Scariest Question of the year."

images.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

Hey Bowser! Seeing how I'm 50+ Story Dragon with the occasional growth spells, I must ask Do you have a favorite moment of growing to giant size?

And Mario Brothers when you battled against Bowser in his favorite moment how exactly did you take him down?

• Brohoof 1

Bowser: Yes I do in fact. When I got my own dream world I became supersized. TWICE! but those pesky plumbers got the best of me.

Mario: We took him down by Dreamy Luigi supersizing once. And when he supersized again, we just supersized our finishing attack to counter that!

Luigi: It still feels real though... Heres the battle footage!

• Brohoof 2

Hey Bowser. Are the Koopalings technically your biological children or not? Because whether they are or not, they make a great elite troop along with Junior.

And Mario Brothers which one of the Koopalings did you enjoy fighting the most?

2 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Hey Bowser. Are the Koopalings technically your biological children or not? Because whether they are or not, they make a great elite troop along with Junior.

And Mario Brothers which one of the Koopalings did you enjoy fighting the most?

I dunno. Its like they fell on my lap-

OOOHHHH MY GOD HAAHAHA! Sorry. Continue guys.

Our favorite Koopalings duo is Ludwig and Larry in paper jam! OH YEAH!

• Brohoof 1

Bowser Here. It took convincing, but I invited Tails(?) to join us so He wont have to be lonely, but still keep in Mind Tails is religiously part of the user who made this possible, and so are us 3 as well. We hope to recieve more of your wonderful and bizzare questions. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Mario: Heres a to the growth of this site and more.

Luigi: LETS A GOOOO!!!!