Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Silver School for Necromancy and Other Purities

Loud Opinion

@Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze @Starforce @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

Void had a lot of questions in her mind. but because she was timid, spiral was the first to question the head master.

Void listened to what Spiral had to say and she was quite rude on how she talked to the head master. 

Of course Void is impressed at the aura the headmaster is releasing, but this also caused fear knowing that this creature is powerful beyond comparison.

" S-spiral.... W-what are you doing? I think it's wise to not"-gulp-" anger the headmaster of this school..." Void shackingly said. 

As Spiral starts to approach the headmaster. Void could not follow with her. Instead, she backed away. Fearing that going near and provoking the headmaster is not the wisest choice.

"S-spiral...." Void said in a timid and scared tone, trying to warn or distract spiral for going any further.

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @abrony-mouse @Starforce @Kujamih @Ocean Wavedream

------🦓-----

18 hours ago, Kujamih said:

"...hehe... I-it sure is... S-seeing that the undead is surrounding us, we sure are IN this. hehe ..." Void tried to jokingly said to their very scary situation."

Thamani gave Void the most convincing laugh she could muster, seeing how shy she was, Thamani did not want the earth pony to get the idea that she had offended her, which was not true but a frown is probably enough to cause her to apologize.

As she had been smiling at Void, the voice of a stranger had been the reason why she become aware of the presence of another individual, this one a forest green stallion with a grey mane. He introduced himself as the headmaster of the school, Silver Tongue. Thamani began thinking back about what the crow mentioned about a pony who had conquered death when she met it at her village's small cemetery, could Silver be that pony?

Her reflections are cut into thin air when Spiral began talking and walking toward the headmaster with such confidence Thamani would regarded as being smug and risky-taker.

7 hours ago, Kujamih said:

" S-spiral.... W-what are you doing? I think it's wise to not"-gulp-" anger the headmaster of this school..." Void shackingly said.

Thamani found herself agreeing with Void. She cautiously followed Spiral, eyes narrowed with worry, caution, and assertive anger “Be careful of your words, Spiral" she warned her.

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Starforce @Kujamih @Windy Breeze @abrony-mouse

Dr. Clue didn't appreciate Void's joke, but given how sensitive Void seemed, Dr. Clue decided to stay silent about it.

Dr. Clue paid no attention the undead creatures standing around. She could always deal with them if they tried any fishy business given her royal guard training. Dr. Clue watched as the headmaster of the school, Silver Tongue, introduced himself. She figured that if this was really a villainous school, then he would be the mastermind behind it. In addition, everything about him seemed suspicious, from the long cloak that didn't drag along the dirt, to the way he looked at her. She glared back. Dr. Clue knew she would have to keep an eye on him, somehow...

Dr. Clue had mixed feelings about Spiral's boldness. On one hoof, since Spiral was asking all the questions, Monsoon wouldn't have to. On the other hoof, Spiral seemed even braver than her, and her determination seemed like it was going to make the headmaster angary. “Be careful of your words, Spiral" she warned her, copying what Thamani said.

• Brohoof 1

@Loud Opinion @Kujamih @Windy Breeze @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

Spiral turns to the others and looked Monsoon, and Thamani in the eyes for a moment. Her stare was calm, but inwardly she felt like they were being too timid. On the other hand, perhaps she was being too bold in her line of questioning. The question about the bricks was intended as a joke. She thought that much would be obvious, however she didn't really feel the need to explain the joke. When a joke was explained, it would be ruined. That was unacceptable.

Meeting Void's eyes for a moment Spiral would seem a bit taken back by their objections to her questioning. "It seems as though I am the only one asking questions. It is strange to me that you all do not take the opportunity to ask questions while you can. I am sure you all have a lot on your minds about this school, and you likely have questions of your own. It would be wise to take the chance to ask things now before we get fully involved. You might not be prepared for the eventualities of this place if you are not fully in the mindset to accept that of which we are granted." she paused, her tone was calm yet it was also firm. The smugness in her character was lost the moment she began speaking those words. She was calm, and didn't want to anger Silver Tongue.

• Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze @Starforce @Loud Opinion @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

Void noticed that she was the only pony backing away and the rest moving forward, leaving her alone in the back of the group. She looked around to check if she really is alone on herself but the only ones she could see are skeletons and zombies.

"Eep..." Void produced from her tiny voice.

She was forced to move closer to the head master aswell. To avoid seeing disrespectful to her approach, she lowered her head and body as close as she can to the ground and moved very timidly.

As she got near the group, spiral  answered back to our warnings.

3 hours ago, Starforce said:

"It seems as though I am the only one asking questions. It is strange to me that you all do not take the opportunity to ask questions while you can. I am sure you all have a lot on your minds about this school, and you likely have questions of your own. It would be wise to take the chance to ask things now before we get fully involved. You might not be prepared for the eventualities of this place if you are not fully in the mindset to accept that of which we are granted." 

" Tr-true... But i-i think asking that kind of question t-to him is quite rude and wasting his time and w-wasting the opportunity to ask more question...

"b-but y-you're right.....we shouldn't waste it... S-so headmaster?...I..."- void then froze up...  Her expression was a bit blank but one can sense that something bothered Void.

It seems she has no question to ask. 

"I.... Have nothing." She said, as she gulped at the end.

Her thoughts run wild and visible sweat and trembles occurs on her.

She looked around once more. She looked at Thamani, Monsoon, Spiral, and lastly to silver tongue, as if she was looking for answers from them.

"I... Want to have something... Headmaster can this school give that to me?" Void asked with a lonely sorrowful tone.

@Kujamih @Loud Opinion @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse @Windy Breeze

Spiral Spell turns to Void and was very concerned for her well being. She moves back and puts her hoof on Void's shoulder in an effort to comfort her. "Nobody is going to hurt you here, Void. You have my word of that. I don't ask my questions to be rude. It is so easy to be rude to anyone, and that does not get anyone anywhere." she spoke honestly, she didn't mean any ill will towards Silver Tongue or any of the others within her line of questioning. Spiral's tail went against Void's leg and moved in a soothing manner. She wanted Void to be comfortable and she felt as if Void was on the verge of another break down. She didn't want that to happen. While her intentions at the start may not have been as pure as they are now - she can safely say she wants to be friends with Void. 

@Starforce @Kujamih @Windy Breeze @Ocean Wavedream

The headmaster was silent through the student's squabble. He wanted to be sure Spiral was confident in her curiosity before answering her question.

Seeing her talking back to her detractors was enough evidence. "A fair question," he interrupted, "though one I don't have the answer for. We don't have a precise understanding of The Monolith, as it has no definable origin. I hope that answers your question because that's about as far as we know about it ourselves."

"If that's all, then I suppose we should get started. Besides, there'll be more time for questions as we proceed."

The headmaster leads the way beyond the archway with the creature under his cloak following after.

• Brohoof 1

@Loud Opinion @Starforce @Kujamih @Windy Breeze @abrony-mouse

Dr. Clue thought about asking questions several times, but ultimately, decided to remain silent. She had a feeling the would have to keep a close eye on Silver Tongue. She had a feeling that if the school really was evil, then Silver Tongue would be behind it. When Spiral Spell justified why she was asking Silver Tongue her question, and when Silver Tongue answered it, She thought about asking a question too, but Silver Tongue cut her off before she could. She decided she could always ask it later. She stayed in the middle of the group as they entered the school.

@Loud Opinion @Ocean Wavedream @Starforce @Kujamih @abrony-mouse

------🦓------

Thamani was relieved to see the headmaster calmly answered Spiral's itchy questions. Dropping her caution, she silently followed the group into the dream. So many questions in her mind, but she decided to wait till she found a good chance and time to say this to the headmaster. She decided to walk beside Monsoon with a straight face.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

@Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze @Kujamih @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

Spiral Spell follows after Silver Tongue after her question was answered. She wasn't satisfied with her answer, there was only more questions formed in her mind after that. "The Monolith? What does that refer to? The more you answer, the more questions one forms in their mind. Unless of course, you'd like to leave the mystery reigning in the air." Spiral would reply with a bit of playfulness in her word. Either way, she'd eventually find out the answers herself. 

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce @Ocean Wavedream @Kujamih @Windy Breeze

Silver rolled his eyes at Spiral asking for the same answer twice. Every neuron in his brain seethed with the need to mock and jest, but Silver knew better. If this pony was anything like him, then this would only bread resentment. "All in due time," was his final answer.

The school grounds as a whole were very open. There was a building at the heart of the property. The two-story brickwork contrasted from the surrounding Parthenon-like buildings, with a series of columns instead of walls, blurring the line between inside and outside. Unlike the Parthenon, the stones used were jet-black, likely basalt.

The paths between the Parthenon's were sunken in, like a river flowing between a series of hills. This gave those inside the Parthenon's a great view of the school grounds and the surrounding forest, but the ponies walking the path would only see the roofs of the buildings.

Silver Tongue lead the group up to the highest pillared structure, where skeletal ponies stood. They had shields on their backs, did not move, and did not slouch.

Instead of going inside, he gestured for the group to turn around. Behind them, they could see the whole school: A web of paths carving around the structures, and at the center was the brick building, noticeably lower than the other buildings. Even the path had to sink lower to connect to the doorway. Perhaps it even went below sea level.

A few ghosts were patrolling the paths, while the other structures had skeletal guards of their own.

Beyond the school, in each cardinal direction, was a giant weeping-willow. They towered over the surrounding forest and higher still. The forest was like a field of grass compared to their mournful majesty.

"I never tire of this view," The headmaster said with a hint of nostalgia, "Which is why we built the cafeteria here. Every day, we serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner with this view surrounding us."

Edited by Loud Opinion
  • Brohoof 4

@Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze @Kujamih @Ocean Wavedream

Spiral Spell noted the rolling of Silver's eyes and spoke nothing of it. She knew better than to poke a beehive that has already been poked. While of course it was not her intention to anger the stallion, she could sense he was one of those types that would deny her what she wanted in the end. She felt as though coming here would give her fuel for the race, but not enough for the finish line - she would supply the rest on her own. All the more fuel for the fire to occur at the end of days. 

Upon closer looks at the construction of it she couldn't help but marvel at the manner of the place. If Silver Tongue truly built this himself by using some unbeknownst methods that lay behind secret doors, than she could only wonder if she was the one to build such a place. It would be adorned in white columns lined in red banners with burning white flames illuminating it - and of course an edict of truth upon the entrance. Those who would enter her imaginary place would be granted that of which has been denied at so many avenues.

She was so lost in thought that by the time they had reached the cafeteria it felt like the whole tour went by in the blink of an eye. Looking out over the view her eyes softened somewhat in wonder of the majesty of it all. All throughout the tour though, she maintained her close distance to Void. The skeletal guards and the ghosts were an enigma - but one of no concern to her as of this moment. 

Spiral Spell maintained her silence. Much was to be learned within silence, and more can be learned by simple observation. 

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @Windy Breeze @Starforce @Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse@Loud Opinion

Void's eyes widen as the school radiates with beauty and mystic. As the tour continues, she could not stop looking at the marvelous designs of the buildings.

Because of that, she would end up tripping from a loose rock.

Crash!

"Ouch! I-im sorry!" 

Get hit by a low branch or beam of a building.

Bonk!

" Owwww.... Who put that there." Void said while rubbing her four head. 

Bump into a skeleton. 

Crumble!

"I'm so sor- WwWwaAaAAa!?" She blundered, as she tried to catch the falling pieces of bones.

Go through ghosts. 

" Brrrrr.....s-so c-c-cold...." 

But this did not stop Void from marveling at the school's beauty and mystery.... So she continued to make more blunders for the rest of the tour. 

Her joy and experience was worth it.

Finally they've reached the end of the tour, which is in the cafeteria. Another beautiful sight to behold.

" Woooowww... What I'd do to get to live here...hey spiral.... I think this place has more bricks than you calculated. I think it's somewhere from 200,000 to 500,000.... From what we just saw." Void unconsciously said.

But soon a loud sound of rumbling could be heard echoing throughout the cafeteria and alerted everyone. The source was easily found and everyone looked at Void.

Void slowly turns to bright red for the embarrassing actions her stomach caused.

".... I-im sorry... I guess I'm hungry..." 

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

Aqurarius flaps towards his classroom perch in the Parthenon, one of the columned buildings nearest the river. He much preferred the open columns to ordinary confining pony buildings.

He gazed harshly down at the ghosts milling about the acropolis, willing them to stay and play their parts on the day of the grand opening. His eyes blaze with hostility towards the skeletons, subjects of Silver Tongue, but he allows them to clatter about in the halls beneath him... for now.

As he flies, he look back towards the milling students. He was looking for one pony in particular - the student whose spirit had danced to his and her tune. (Void) He spied her talking to the red unicorn, acting normally. He wondered how he might use this pony. Perhaps she could help him take power?

The red unicorn mare seemed to be squaring up to Silver Tongue - good, thought Aquarius. 

He also spies a light coloured pegasus contemplating the crowd. He takes an instant dislike to her. Silence and contemplation were his enemies - he was not a fan of curious ponies.

Finally, a zebra followed along behind the others. Even Aquarius was a little curious at the sight of such a stripey creature, but he was not all that curious... and his gaze flicked away as quickly as it had landed her.

He swooped down to his classroom in the acropolis out of view of the assembled crowd. 

• Brohoof 3

Dr. Clue took a moment to look around as Silver Tongue lead them through the school grounds. The buildings kind of reminded Dr. Clue of Cloudsdale, if the color palate was inverted. She also noted the many creatures that seemed to be at the school. She didn't really mind them. It probably had something to do with necromancy. She had made plenty of notes to herself during the tour. However, she also looked over at Void with concern multiple times. Void seemed to just keep hitting things.

It appeared that the group had stopped at a cafeteria, with a breath-taking view of the school. She glanced over at Void again when her stomach grumbled.

"Hey Void, are you ok? You seem to keep hitting things on the way over here." Dr. Clue asked.

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Kujamih @Ocean Wavedream @Windy Breeze @abrony-mouse

Spiral looks to Void with concern and smirks at her statement about the bricks. "Good point, but that doesn't matter now. What matters is, are you alright? You are the clumsiest mare I've ever seen and I think you need to try to keep that under control." Spiral seemed weirded out by the loud rumbling sound of her stomach. It was clear to Spiral that Void wasn't any normal kind of pony. Perhaps she wasn't even a pony at all. 

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @abrony-mouse @Kujamih @Starforce @Ocean Wavedream

------🦓------

Despite not seeing the headmaster roll his eyes, Thamani knew he wasn't amused by Spiral's constant questioning. There are limits and she wanted Spiral to know that. Atleast she didn't learn it in a hard way.

Another issue was brought up as they ventured into the school.

At first, Thamani first saw Void as a shy mare. No, she was wrong. This mare was a very clumsy one, bumping into many things as they explore their school: a low tree branch, a living skeleton, ghosts, etc. Now, Thamani was sorry for Void, thinking she might have been put into a curse of bad luck and clumsiness. Then, her stomach growled as they reached the cafeteria, finally completely rooting out Thamani's attention from Spiral to her.

“A pony are not themselves when they're hungry” at first, Thamani may sound like she's referencing something and making a terrible, but if you look at her face, her was stone cold with concern, she turned to Silver “I apologize for the interruption, Sir Tongue. But Void here has an empty abdomen”

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze @Ocean Wavedream @Starforce 

" i-im so sorry! Sorry! Hehehe... I guess... I'm easily distracted..." Void's reply to the friends she worried.

"This place is just remarkable. I just can't take my eyes off of the beauty of this school. To the point that I forgot I'm hungry... Hehe." She said blushingly.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 3

@Ocean Wavedream @Kujamih @Windy Breeze @Starforce

Silver patiently waited for the students to finish talking with one another. He paid Void's accidental vandalism little mind. The other students seemed more than capable of discouraging it in the future.

He only spoke up when Thamani did. "It is about that time. Well, this is a great opportunity to introduce you to our cook."

"He's over on the other end. Take your order, take your seat, and take your time before returning to the tour."

The basalt floor was interrupted by the silver accents around the stained glass tables. The ash-wood chairs surrounding them were of an eloquent carving holding silk cushions of a deep yellow. The tables themselves would depict abstract portraits of historical figures. The one of Star Swirl was dominated by blues and greys. Most showed great heroes and benevolent leaders, while others depicted less reputable ponies like King Sombra and Princess Platinum.

Mr. Tongue pointed to the counter of ash-wood before them. The counter obscured the bottom half of a marble statue of a bat-pony. The statue was positioned like a waiter at a restaurant.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih @Loud Opinion @Windy Breeze  @Ocean Wavedream

Spiral glances to Void, "You can't take your eyes off of the place...and I can't take my eyes off of you.she smirked at the thought and blushed ever so slightly. However, due to her red fur that made the blush almost impossible to notice unless one was looking at her closely. Looking out over the place she found it remarkably well kept. A stark contrast to previous establishments she had been in before. She shudders at the thought of a flake of rust going down her throat like it did in school. 

"Hmm, I think I'll be having a good hayburger with a chocalate sundae. How about you, Void?" she would ask Void. Her eyes would flutter slightly at the question. She didn't want to make her true thoughts obvious. Looking to Void's flank she notices the cutie mark of a pile of dust. How strange, considering she didn't have one earlier. Void was truly an enigma. Was she as shy as she let on? 

Looking to Thamani and Monsoon she would observe their actions. She wondered what they would order. 

• Brohoof 1

@Loud Opinion @Starforce @Ocean Wavedream @Kujamih @abrony-mouse

------🦓------

Thamani is more than pleased to finally get something to eat as she hadn't got the time to eat breakfast before her calling.

Approaching the counter after the others had taken their turns, she contemplates whether she ahould stick to her village's delicacy or to the equestrian dish as she heard interesting orders from Spiral. Thamanj knows Equestria but she hadn't personally visited that places except one of the islands to the east where she and her siblings spend time together in a resort on a vacation. Despite that experience, she doesn't have much knowledge with equestrian food.

“Does this school serve dried-up grass?” she finally voiced her order.

You can't take your eyes off of the place...and I can't take my eyes off of you.

Void was taken aback by Spiral's comment that it made her blush and conscious, making it hard for void to reply to her now. She also noticed a hint of blush on Spiral's cheeks, making her even more blushed and more shy around Spiral, that she seems to not notice what's going around her.

But soon after, Spiral would quickly snap Void back into reality with a question.

Hmm, I think I'll be having a good hayburger with a chocalate sundae. How about you, Void?" 

" M-me?... I-i ...yes... I mean I'll have what you're having hehe.." Void sheepishly said.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

Dr. Clue finally got a good look around the cafeteria and what stood out to her was how opulent the whole place was: the silver accents on the floor, eloquently carved chairs, and the stained glass tables. Part of her wondered if Silver Tongue was doing something nefarious in order to afford all this. Plus, why would he spend so much money on a school? It didn't seem to make that much sense.

Dr. Clue turned her attention to Void, who was ordering. She noticed that Void now had pile of dust for a cutie mark. She was pretty sure that it wasn't there before, though she wondered what it meant. However, she had a feeling Void would be really sensitive about talking about it, so she stayed quiet. When Void finished ordering, she spoke up. 

"Hi could I have a Choriatiki salad with a Visinada for a drink? If not, I'll just have what the others are having," she said. Despite being born and raised in Canterlot, she visited Cloudsdale a lot, and she claims that pegasi food, especially from Cloudsdale is unbeatable. The Choriatiki salad is one of her favorites.

"So," she said, turning to the others after she finished ordering, "have any of you ever tried pegasi food before? I think it is the best in Equestria."

2 hours ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Dr. Clue finally got a good look around the cafeteria and what stood out to her was how opulent the whole place was: the silver accents on the floor, eloquently carved chairs, and the stained glass tables. Part of her wondered if Silver Tongue was doing something nefarious in order to afford all this. Plus, why would he spend so much money on a school? It didn't seem to make that much sense.

Dr. Clue turned her attention to Void, who was ordering. She noticed that Void now had pile of dust for a cutie mark. She was pretty sure that it wasn't there before, though she wondered what it meant. However, she had a feeling Void would be really sensitive about talking about it, so she stayed quiet. When Void finished ordering, she spoke up. 

"Hi could I have a Choriatiki salad with a Visinada for a drink? If not, I'll just have what the others are having," she said. Despite being born and raised in Canterlot, she visited Cloudsdale a lot, and she claims that pegasi food, especially from Cloudsdale is unbeatable. The Choriatiki salad is one of her favorites.

"So," she said, turning to the others after she finished ordering, "have any of you ever tried pegasi food before? I think it is the best in Equestria."

Void seems to have gained interest on Monsoons order, as she waits for her own.

Her expression was excitement and curiosity as she also waited to see what Monsoon ordered.

"...tiki salad...  Visi drink..." 

It seems like void is trying to remember the names of the food so she can also order it next time...

• Brohoof 1