Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Skylight Scintillate

Skylight Scintillate

"Hello everypony! It's nice to meet you all. Apparently these ask a pony threads are all the rage right now so I decided to jump on the bandwagon too. Feel free to ask questions about me or my OCs."

"Sup? I'm Dr. Clue and I love investigating a good mystery. (I heard that among us is really popular these days.)"

"I'm Peppermint, a botanist who is studying plants in the Everfree Forest."

"Hello! You can hear me right? Oh good. I'm Misty, and I'm a breezie pollinator. I guess you could say, 'It aint easy being a breezie'!"

"And I'm Windermare, while both Misty and I might be breezies, we aren't very similar because I like to make things happen."

"Hey don't forget about me! I'm Plum Blossom! I'm part of the Plum Family so ask me any questions about plums."

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, abrony-mouse said:

Hey Ocean Wavedream.

One of your OCs has just joined the forum and wants to RP. Which would you most like to RP with? What characters would they come up with D: (OC-ception.) 

"Roleplaying? I would be open to roleplaying with most people here on mlpforums. A character I'm thinking of would be a villain that would fall in lawful evil corner of the chart. It's kind of interesting how those villians work."

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Ask Zoom Jetstream

"Peppermint! What inspired you to become a botanist AND what was the first plant you fell in love with or caught your attention and caused you to pursue this career as a passion?" Her question may have been biased, or a reflection as to what caused her to pursue her own passions. Maybe it wasn't even relevant to Peppermint at all. But the little mare was certainly curious and waiting with deep suspense in her eyes.

Well, growing up, I was always fascinated with plants. When I was in school, my friends and I would often talk about what kinds of mysterious plants we thought grew in the Everfree Forest. Plus, my family is a family of biologists and we have always had a bit of a green hoof. You should have seen the garden we had. The plants grew like crazy! The first plant that really caught my attention was the peppermint, of course. It is a very interesting plant, since it contains Menthol, which is what gives it it's cool sensation. It's also how I got my cutie mark, which is the peppermint.

• The title was changed to Ask Ocean Wavedream
  • 3 weeks later...

"Plum Pies!? What are you crazy!? We don't talk about plum pies around here. Ok, there was that one time the mysterious narrator voice in the sky said that, but I made sure that weirdo got it straight. It's supposed to be plum cobbler, now get it right."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I found out something but it seemed kind of wrong to put in the ask mane five thread, so I put it here:

On 2022-03-20 at 9:44 PM, Tree Song said:

Hitch: Do you know why Sprout's machine had an European Union license plate?

Using EU registration rules, that license plate would be registered in the British Overseas Territory of the Pitcairn Islands in 2004. Make of that what you will.

• The title was changed to Ask Skylight Scintillate
  • 7 months later...
20 minutes ago, Firefighter Equine said:

Are the rumors true, Skylight? Are you really an alicorn princess?

I can neither confirm nor deny that. Though it would be pretty cool if I was one though.

20 minutes ago, Firefighter Equine said:

Dr. Clue, I hereby hire you to help me solve this mystery. Any clues?

Why wouldn't Skylight be one?

34 minutes ago, Firefighter Equine said:

Plum Blossom~! ...Are plums fresh this time of year? It's been too long since I had one.

Oh you just missed it. We just finished the harvest season about a month ago, and while my sister has some super secret magical techniques to extend the freshness of plums while maintaining the flavor, fresh plums can't last that long, sorry. We have plums preserved in a variety of different ways though.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Silverspark:the small filly walking up to Peppermint "hi my name is Silverspark and I love using poison joke in one of my pranks but kept the herbs that I ordered from Zecora ir sometimes borrow a potion from @Princess Silkynear me to leave to reverse the effect do you know any other plant besides poison joke that give funny effects to ponies that will not last them all day need a cure or have none been discovered yet

7 hours ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:the small filly walking up to Peppermint "hi my name is Silverspark and I love using poison joke in one of my pranks but kept the herbs that I ordered from Zecora ir sometimes borrow a potion from @Princess Silkynear me to leave to reverse the effect do you know any other plant besides poison joke that give funny effects to ponies that will not last them all day need a cure or have none been discovered yet

*Eats a piece of kale dramatically before answering.*

"I cannot tell you that."

• Brohoof 1