Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fashion week 2021!

Rarity

Well hello ladies and gentlecolts!!! My, it has been such a long time since we ran fashion week! I assure you, it’s definitely not because my creativity block got the best out of me.. hehe. *Ahem* Nevertheless, fashions never goes away of course, as long we’re inspired by what we love! This week will be fantastic!  As we’re going to hit off with a fashion runway contest and more! 

As in today, we shall start with talking about fashion!!

917621FA-58EA-4898-9B74-0DD0B8D29927.gif.ee7afd467ffd2ccb1b85fd0654792761.gif

what fashionable attire have you gotten for yourself lately? And if not recently ( although I must say, keeping up with the latest trends is always the best way in my opinion ) feel free to share your fashion taste and what inspired it!! I’m very excited to hear from you all!

• Brohoof 7

• This topic was pinned and featured

I love when fall & winter comes because I can wear my winter coats and boots. I think that I look my best when I am wearing clothes for the cold temperatures. I have my favorite pair of knee-high boots with faux fur.

• Brohoof 2

I've been wearing a lot of black hoodies lately. They're comfortable and look great. Another thing I enjoy about the colder weather is that I get to wear beanies, which keep me warm and are stylish to boot.

• Brohoof 2

Lately I have been wearing simple t shirts without words on them. Some of them I got this year, some of them last year. Ranging in colors from blue to red. I've also been wearing plain sweatpants and black socks that I have also gotten this year.

• Brohoof 3

@Rarity

Hi there Rarity, darling.

Welcome to the forums to the fabulous fashionista.

I'm a huge fan of yours.

I love wearing football shirts/jerseys and t-shirts with shorts in warm weather and longer pants in cooler weather.

Thank you so much for visiting these forums, darling.

• Brohoof 2

Denim shirt and pants, usually blue, with the standard issue western cowboy boots and a Buffalo leather belt, unless I have to be around other people then the shirt is replaced with one of the many 50s to now western shirts...as one can't have too many I have found out...and my family has the same opinion on that too. 

In the winter, just throw a set of brown insulated coverall bibs, a heavy insulated coat and  overshoes over it and go. Frostbite prevention kinda takes priority over looks.

As to what inspired it? Probably the past 100 years of wearing the same things, I really don't know. 

Edited by TheGleaner
  • Brohoof 1

I usually just wear whatever feels comfortable, a t-shirt and shorts for summer while a hoodie and trousers for winter. Plus a sports cap, black sneakers, and a black parka for when it gets a little cold.

Edited by Reality Check
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really know how to "specify" my style. Some days I wear dresses, some days I wear your normal T-shirt and shorts. I wear makeup (I love to keep it sparkly) and my typical hairstyle is either down, ponytail, Pigtails, or headbands.

I also wear Jewelry, both my ears are double pierced and I wear a ring on my right hand every day. I love sneakers and comfy socks. 

What I always do is keep everything color-coordinated. 

Here's a few pics of my style.

IMG_20201107_162441_345.thumb.jpg.d71ab8d1d5f73c5403a716e3aa18b159.jpg

IMG_20210704_191507_560.thumb.jpg.4aee4614ed991588972ddc59cc2505c6.jpg

IMG_20210826_133943_398.thumb.jpg.32e30649a31ee9d163032c7b2dc578f7.jpg

IMG_20210721_114521_144.thumb.jpg.10a6080525844484c37cea69d514b1ee.jpg

IMG_20210902_142430_369.thumb.jpg.a9ecc22836fd6e658af5a3bcebf735ca.jpg

IMG_20200830_143936_052.thumb.jpg.3a7ba860960bbec30a4c539d9a0da34d.jpg

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 9

1 hour ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Well, i usually wear the same stuff, my work clothes for work, and the same couple clothes for non-work. I'm not much fashion, forgive meee:blush:

Me as well, I hope you can forgive me too :(

For work I wear a good jeans and shirts for private I'm more into T-Shirts. Now and then I need to some better stuff like suits for work, but this is more the exception.

• Brohoof 1

@Emerald Heart you look amazing Emerald!!:kirin:

I will say fashion taste is kinda all over the place really. I mainly like to go from classy formally, to punk rock, to causal, or to fancy. I do like old vintage military uniforms as well! I like mix and match out of this categories! But the three things I can't go out without is a jacket, sunglasses, and a hat (mainly trilbys or fedoras!)

• Brohoof 1

I don’t understand a thing about fashion; my clothing of choice is T-shirts, sweatshirt jackets, and sweatpants. Lately I also tend to wear baseball caps. 

I do have some weird clothes in my closet, though—an oversized trench coat, a Hawaiian shirt, and a hat from the 1920s, to name a few.

• Brohoof 2

Usually my regular clothes like T-shirt, dark blue jeans (or dark in general), in summer season l wear shorts :grin: and nothing else... :scoots:

Ah, l didn't forgot about the winter season (which probably will come soon :twismile:), l love wearing scarf, they really warm you up your neck and it's pretty cool! :twi:

Spoiler

l know, it sounds like some pretty boring clothes that everypony can wear it... :lie:

Edited by Midnight Danny
  • Brohoof 2

I've been wearing quite a lot of different outfits now that classes are starting up again! I recently have been wearing more dresses and skirts, and also different kind of boots! :fluttershy:

I recently got a pair of boots similar to the ones below:

909653579_Shoes!200x200.jpg.27c7d5afad214fe7df203471dfd2a0e2.jpg

They're a little bit tricky to walk in at times, especially when on grassy terrain, but they are easily my favorite thing from my wardrobe~

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-09-07 at 5:21 PM, Cagey said:

I don’t understand a thing about fashion; my clothing of choice is T-shirts, sweatshirt jackets, and sweatpants. Lately I also tend to wear baseball caps. 

I do have some weird clothes in my closet, though—an oversized trench coat, a Hawaiian shirt, and a hat from the 1920s, to name a few.

If you put all three of these garments together you'd be able to cosplay a confused time traveler! ;)