Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Two New Promos Released

Tom Gallagher

The promotion is really starting to kick into gear now because we’ve been treated to two new 30-second trailers for the movie. :o

I especially like the second one. Is Izzy a Pinkie clone who annually went to the mirror pond to make herself immortal, painted herself purple and got a horn added on? :blink: I guess the only thing I don’t like is the line about the livestream and something that looks like a bad rap scene which annoyed me a bit but I’m learning to accept things like that at this stage. :proud:

One thing I noticed is that in the second one, the stained glass windows looked very G4 Canterlot-esque. If that’s the room I think it is, then that’s exciting. :eager: It could of course be somewhere else entirely if Canterlot’s now Zepher Heights. And I like how Sunny is clearly very influenced by Twilight. The line about getting the Magic back is really nice. I find it funny that in the first one when they’re shown dancing, Hitch is out of step with the others and the moment of him trying to dance by himself is amusing too. 
Can’t believe how close we are to it now! :ph3ar:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 4

Don't look too closely at some of the scenes in the 3rd trailer if you don't want things like the movie's villain and the ending spoiled. :wau:

Also, there's a fourth trailer out as well featuring some Sprout dialogue (no spoilers AFAICT):

Edited by Truffles
added another trailer

Thats pretty neat! Izzy is channeling her inner Sombra... so proud ^_^.

I guess now we know who the villain is, or at least an antagonist.

Also, I am really starting to like Zipp, fitting voice (as far as I can tell) and she seems fun. Also Pipps line made me chuckle. While I think these trailers are to revealing they are still very entertaining, can't wait for the movie to come out. 

Glad we got to see more of haven and sprout, plus the castle does really remind me of canterlot. 

• Brohoof 1

It's interesting how they are releasing these short trailer-like videos, even after releasing the main trailer. For the first one, it didn't give away any real plot spoilers, just some new dialogue and new clips. The two things that stuck out to me were seeing the seemingly invisible wires holding Pipp in a clip, and Hitch wearing what looks to be fake pegasus wings in another clip.

The second one however, is much more spoilery than the first. Luckily I only watched it once, and I wasn't paying full attention, so I missed out on a few of the spoilers. Still, it did sort of confirm something regarding the story that I previously speculated. I'm not sure if I'll give this one a rewatch or just wait until the movie. As of now, I'm leaning towards the latter on that one.

"Crystals! Crystals! Crystals!"

The fans are now obliged to make an animated parody of that scene where Sombra asks if he can join in. :fluttershy:

Don't like how they pretty much straight-up spoiled what I wouldn't spoil for weeks out of courtesy and the livestream line was a bit cringe, but I do enjoy how they are finally giving this movie more promotion. 

• Brohoof 2

They don’t offer any new information but that’s alright for this point in time. The movie is right around the corner so small teasers like this make sense and are enough to satisfy my excitement.

• Brohoof 1