Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Detective Rarity, the thief strikes again!

Rarity

Detectives! The case is on once again! One of my fellows friend is in a need of help, let’s see what she needs! After all the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree! Onto the 3rd clue!

• Brohoof 3

I'm starting to have a couple ideas of what's happening now, but of course, I can't jump to conclusions yet. I'll be keeping an eye out on some certain ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Somepony is ready to talk, lets head on over and found what will be the 4th clue! This pony is definitely on my watch but one can't be sure without a clear proof.:pout:

• Brohoof 1

As a reminder, the final clue will be up tomorrow- we're getting closer to closing this case- so be sure to get your thinking cap ready for tomorrow! Miss Rarity will be kind enough to write down all the notes  by the end of the case- to get you guys understand the whole picture, so it can help you figure out who's the culprit. 

• Brohoof 1

The final clue and the conclusion of "The missing dress"  is finally up! To search the last pony, "rarity's assistant". She could be anywhere or maybe the most obvious place. That's where she's located.  

Which of these ponies you have talked is the culprit? And what dress did the culprit took? Be sure to send your answer to @Rarity. Hint: Narrow it down to two ponies. You will have 50/50 chance of getting it right. There's no second chance if you get the answer wrong. But you will still be rewarded as "Watson" a a title . The one who gets it right will be reward as "sherlock" as a title.  Be sure to send your answer by the end of tomorrow! 

If there's still some questions you wish to asks to help you with the case, I'm sure Miss Rarity will be happy to answer them.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

@TBD when you say narrow it to 2 ponies and guess. If I guess a pony that is neither of those 2, do I still get a Watson badge?

Yes you will! The Watson badge is just for guessing the wrong pony. The hint is just for giving you all some ideas. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

When is the guess due?

The last day to submit your answer is on the last day of tomorrow!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

How are we supposed to identify what specific dress was taken? I didn't know there was a list of dresses.

Not sure how much this will help, but there's a particular dress that Rarity has worn in the show that is made up from the objects you collect. You'll have to do some digging to find out which one it is.

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

How are we supposed to identify what specific dress was taken? I didn't know there was a list of dresses.

2 minutes ago, Cash_In said:

Not sure how much this will help, but there's a particular dress that Rarity has worn in the show that is made up from the objects you collect. You'll have to do some digging to find out which one it is.

To add onto this- it’s for a very special occasion-that has a huge involvement in one episode.

• Brohoof 2

Here's a preview of the badges!

"Watson" and "Sherlock". 

Rarity will be checking the answers by the end of the day after I closed the case for submission!

image.png.e25d1a602b8685549613fa70b0b33659.png

• Brohoof 3