Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Detective Rarity, the thief strikes again!

Rarity

Case is closed

I would like to personally thank you all for helping me with solving the case! While the case was an honest mistake, a fellow pony would like to apology to us all for all the troubles she caused and we could all understand why she did it. All is well and I forgave her. Thanks to Pinkie, the Flim Flam brother's show is delayed due to some "incident" so we shall resume our Runway! We're coming close to the end with our Runway fashion contest, which will end on Sept 20th! So be sure to mark that down! Thank you all fellow detectives again and till we meet again if crime decided to strike again!

c030480be337d16e4b5b0761d58f3334c88015b1

• Brohoof 3

Sorry I'm a bit late. Would you still consider me? I think I know who is might be and what was stolen. (How do I tell you though? I still can't figure out how this works.)

(Wow, the coincidental timing of this post is almost painful...)

Edited by Ocean Wavedream
  • Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Sorry I'm a bit late. Would you still consider me? I think I know who is might be and what was stolen. (How do I tell you though? I still can't figure out how this works.)

(Wow, the coincidental timing of this post is almost painful...)

I see, sorry for this inconvenient- the best reward I could give you is the "watson" badge  

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned