Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sections on MLP Forums you have not visited/never plan to

Venomous

Everyone has their favorite section of MLP Forums and sections they enjoy posting in casually. However, I am certain that there are places here you have never set foot into and never plan to whether it’s because it doesn’t interest you or for another reason.

I have not once posted in or opened the Official MLP Comics & Books or Golden Oaks Library section. I am not into the MLP comics nor do I care for MLP fan fiction.

I think there's quite a few sections I haven't visited; Official MLP Comics and Books, Pony Life, Classic Generations, Commissions, Requestria, Octavia's University of the Arts, all the sections in Roleplay World and Golden Oaks Library. I'm not really that interested in those topics.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

I do not ever plan on visiting any section with the word "debate" in the title. 

2 hours ago, The Wife of Rengoku said:

I have not once posted in or opened the Official MLP Comics & Books or Golden Oaks Library section. I am not into the MLP comics nor do I care for MLP fan fiction.

I've never posted in the Golden Oak Library section either. I'm not sure about the comics and books section.

• Brohoof 2

The roleplay part of the forum - I do like RP but not public for all to join + don’t always feel in writing mood.

debate pit, I’m so glad that its gone it was a dramatic part of forum

• Brohoof 1

The real question is what section haven't I been to already? :P

Because I can't think of a section I haven't been to at one point or another, and if there is a section I haven't looked at then I'd probably look at it when I find out about it because of curiosity. :love:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve never been involved with Roleplaying and doubt I could ever get into it. Conventions aren’t something I expect to be part of either; if I want to go to one, I’ll do it in my own quiet way. The Ponyverse section isn’t anything I mess with because it’s just not my thing. I prefer to enjoy my media in the privacy of my own existence. I always avoided the Debate Pit like it was radioactive, so happily that's been removed.  

• Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...

I'm not entirely sure. I never used Commissions. I prefer to give smaller artists and newcomers a chance, I look for them on my own. They have it harder because they are not getting introduced like that. :coco: I also don't use Requestria, I don't want people to work hard for something without a reward for them.
The Roleplay World in it's entirety is not for me. I never checked it even out, because I know that roleplays aren't my thing. (I tried it elsewhere before.) I don't enjoy to read fiction; the only stuff I read is my own. :twismile: I need 100% freedom about what I write. And this makes the Golden Oaks Library irrelevant too.
The Poniverse and Conventions sections aren't relevant to me either. :)

• Brohoof 2

I've been in quite a number of forums here since I joined. I'm rather sure  I've never been visiting Pony Life, Classic Gens and RPG Areas. 

Not sure If I ever will visit these areas, but I also don't have any plans to stay out of them. Reason for this is simple Pony Life and Classic gens do not caught my interest and I think I'm not good RPGs xD

• Brohoof 1