Banner by ~ The Wife of Rengoku

The MLP Generation 5 Personality Quiz by Hasbro

I think this is a simple way of getting people to relate and associate with characters from the new generation. As usual, there are traits of my personality distributed among different characters. Like for example being courageous but loyal, kind but reserved, hopeful but cautious, and creative but realistic.

• Brohoof 3
Badges

I got Izzy, despite answering 2 questions that seemed aimed toward Hitch and one toward Sunny. The quiz seemed to lock onto the Creativity question to put the pick on Izzy, lol.

Maybe there were more questions than I remember and they were Izzy-related. though. It's fine - Izzy is currently picked as my favorite character, though the Hitch's equivalent of imitating Spike singing the Cloudsdale anthem is catching him up with her, quickly. XD

• Brohoof 3
Badges

Looks like I cannot turn it into English it always changes the language to Finnish. Anyways I got Sunny. I'll try to translate it

Sunny Starscout - curious, adventurous, wishful

"Sunny is an earth pony who lives in Maretime Bay. She has decided to make the world a better place. She is known for the most delicious smoothies in Maretime Bay. She's always defending her opinions and rolls with her rollerblades to the new adventures. Her dream is to return the magic and harmony to Equestia — permanently!"

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-09-13-04-06-11-860_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.209663f0d143050c533f5f9f723e5ad2.jpg

• Brohoof 2
  • Yay 1
Badges

I took this just now and it said that I am a lot like Hitch. A lot of the questions didn't relate to me on a personal level so I feel more variety should have been in order, but I can understand that this quiz was meant for the targeted age demographic so it's passible on that merit. Okay, I'll admit that Hitch does have a connection to me based on my answers so it's not a total loss.

• Brohoof 1

Is Sunny the protagonist of the story? Cause if so..

I am more like Sunny, and Im a male for gosh's sake!!!!

Badges