Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! ♡

groovydogz

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I don’t know exactly, but I remember having an account here before. However, I can’t remember my username or password, even the email address is unknown to me. So I decided to recreate an account. :/

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I turned 16 this year, and I remember watching My Little Pony for the very first time when I was only 6. I watched it on the family computer, there was a relative to help me read the subtitles because at the time the episodes were not yet in my language. I remember directly loving it, and that’s normal. However I grew up, and I gradually forgot this show during my middle school years, I preferred to focus on my teenage problems. I only got back to it recently. I remember stopping at season 5 before giving up everything. I’m starting again slowly but surely, I’m still at season 7, I still have a lot of episodes to watch, and i'm happy, I prefer that the pleasure persists.

Fun fact: I remember that my very first favorite character was Rarity, because she is beautiful and distinguished. When I started my pre-teen years, my favorite character was Rainbow Dash, because she’s a rebel and a tomboy. Just recently, a year ago, my favorite character was Twilight Sparkle. But today, I come back to the roots. My favorite characters are Rarity and Fluttershy (and a little Twilight maybe).

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome @groovydogz,

I hope you have a good time and find many friends.

You'll find here many people who loves each and every MLP character. My personal fav is Flutters :> But don't tell anyone since it's a secret :>

Here have also some welcome tea

• Brohoof 2

Hey @groovydogz and welcome to the forum. I can totally understand why you stopped watching. I was 14 when I became a fan, so teenage problems were definitely a thing. Anyways, nice to hear you're enjoying things again and hopefully you have a good time here.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, DemeowHiya said:

Welcome back!

I also was a G5 fan all the way back when I was round 5-6 y/o. Nice to see you back, and I hope we'll be able to talk some~!

376219 - safe, artist:mister-true, rarity, animated, askfillyrarity, c:,  cute, female, filly, filly rarity, headbob, heart eyes, looking at you,  raribetes, simple background, sitting, smiling, solo, tail wag, underhoof,  white background, wingding eyes -

G5 hasn't been a thing that long! lol :laugh:

Edited by ggg-2