Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

a little sketch of my pony oc sitting.

AchievementPony

Something is weighing in her mind, maybe is that fancy hat representing the need to rise above herself. And this is what makes her unhappy, because deep inside she knows she is only running away from herself. The most difficult achievement is learning to accept yourself. Anyway. Your drawing looks fine. But there are some tutorials for pony anatomy on deviantart.

1 hour ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Something is weighing in her mind, maybe is that fancy hat representing the need to rise above herself. And this is what makes her unhappy, because deep inside she knows she is only running away from herself. The most difficult achievement is learning to accept yourself. Anyway. Your drawing looks fine. But there are some tutorials for pony anatomy on deviantart.

very true, that was kind of what i was going for. Just kind of sad n tired and many thoughts floating around.
Also im not on really deviantart but thanks for telling me, i'll check em out some time!

Edited by AchievementPony

On 2021-09-12 at 2:53 PM, AchievementPony said:

havent drawn traditionally in a while so i decided i would draw a little sketch of my pony-sona sitting. Im not really good with pony anatomy or anatomy in general, so criticism is like always welcome!

oc pone .png

For a beginner this is really good. I like it :>

Since you ask for criticism ..

• Use pencils with different levels of hardness. Sketching wit pencils of H2 or harder
  • Less pressure when sketching / drawing
  • By the way check out knet erasers/art erasers in case you don't know them. They are worth it
  • You can construct a pony body out of simple geometry shapes (construction drawing). You should check this out since I think it's what holds you back the most atm
  • Google "Pony Poses" and feel free to practise :>
  • To achieve smooth lines you need to draw them quickly not slowly, but this needs also a lot of practise
  • Keep in mind you wanna draw a three dimensional object on a two dimensional piece of paper