Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would Spoiled rich react to Scootaloo bonded with venom symbiote?

Scootaloo9074090

Spoiled Rich How would spoiled rich react to scootaloo bonded with the venom? spoiled rich might think that scoot is  freak and spoiled rich would see scootaloo just a common filly with a black suit and won't accepts scootaloo with the symbiote on. 

applebloom and sweetiebelle would still accepts scootaloo as their friend even with the symbiote on scootaloo. 

venom_scootaloo__spider_filly__suit_chanBlack Spider filly ( suit changing)venom scootaloo/spider filly Finale TransformationBlack Spider FillyScootaloo/spider filly/venom unmask and first timeVenom ScootalooSweetie Belle And Apple Bloom Meet Venom Scootaloo How would spoiled rich react?

11 minutes ago, Soundwave said:

Why do you care so much about what Spoiled Rich thinks of these hypothetical scenarios?

well it fun to see  how her reaction would be  to different scenarios

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?    

2 hours ago, The Wife of Rengoku said:

Personal conversations are meant to be had away from threads.

Keep posts on topic.

(Can't delete quote box on mobile; I thought I might have put in a question here in this topic that was derailing this topic but it must have been in another topic where it was allowed. So no harm no foul)

But to answer the question of the topic, I think spoiled Rich would stay away from SV Scootaloo