Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Practice my pony anatomy

Aurelion Star

Well recently my art skills for drawing ponies have been declining and I wanna improve my arts again, so I thought why not draw some ponies, but I'm not inspired with random ponies. So Why not draw some OC's 

So send your oc's for my reference and I'll try to redraw the In my own versions. Give me INSPIRATIONS!!!! 

HAHAHAHAH :ButtercupLaugh::ButtercupLaugh:

And also if you guys dont mind. Tell me about your Oc's as you comment. Wanna know there backgrounds and maybe make some friend along the way :D

Thanks❤️

Hey there! Imma go ahead and move this over to Requestria since you're drawing others' characters for practice/free. 

EDIT: Also added the "Request Shop" tag.

And I'd love to see what you could do with Chelsea

\1724966353_Chelsea(nocaption).thumb.png.13b2f6687ff2f524680d8f8080468971.png

Her cutie mark is a Blue ying and yang sign surrounded by two tidal waves. 

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldnt mind donating my oc Spacey to help you practice! I attached her reference sheet below. Some background of her is that shes a DJ by night and lazy poni during the day xD she does love skittles alot randomly. Anywho if you decide to do mine thank you in advance! :wub:

Spoiler

Drawing115.thumb.png.cd21f7ca16b29e73078fe829199b8f9b.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-09-30 at 7:28 AM, PhantomThorns said:

Im not sure if your looking for critique exactly but the only thing Id really say is maybe making the body a bit bigger, at least towards the rear end, other then that it looks really stellar.

Thank you for that. i'll keep that in mind. 

• 4 weeks later...

I was gonna drop an OC request here but it looks like you've got your hands full already! So have this instead--dunno if this will help at all, but a couple years ago I doodled this as a pony anatomy reference for myself. Hope it helps some, and keep up the good work!

OC_2v3.png