Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello to one and all.

Imperium

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

A friend told me about the place.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Honestly, I never really became a fan until last year due to my beloved niece who had unfortunately passed away from COVID-19. She was always such a bundle of joy in my life, and the most adorable little princess that I ever had. Before the Pandemic, I was tasked with my usual Uncle duties to look after my niece, and she wanted to watch My Little Pony. Naturally, of course I didn't mind since I was never really a fan of the show, though like many others I have heard of how bonkers and popular it was many years back. Whilst she liked the ponies of all walks of life, she was a dire-hard fan of Dragons, one of the closest things she and I used to connect about. Whether it was dragons of MLP, or from an entirely different show or series, we'd go crazy about it.

We smiled at the sight of Spike, the Dragons Isles, Ember, Dragon Lord Torch, we loved every minute of it whenever a dragon was on screen, and she always used to pretend she was a Fire breathing dragon whenever she chased me around the house! Some of the best moments I ever had was her smiling and laughing at the jokes of the show.

Then COVID happened.

I won't lie. It was a hard time losing someone you cared for, help raise alongside your brother, watch them take their first steps, speak their first word, and marvel at how they develop the same likes and dislikes as you. It's hard, and I still grieve for her to this day. But whenever I watch this show, I am always reminded of my beloved niece, sitting by my side as I know in my heart she is watching the show with me. So, it's thanks to her that I got involved with the show, made friends along the way that have helped me through the dark times.  

Fillies and gentlecolts, I like to introduced myself by the simple name of Imperium. It is wonderful to make your acquaintance.

First to all, I'd just like to say that I am delighted to be here and hope to make new friends along the way. I have always been interested in the fine art of story-telling, and always been interested in Roleplaying, but never really had the chance to participate in creating my own character or participate in stories. Still, I am more than determined to learn from some of the more experienced ponies and non-equines from all walks of life in this lovely forum. Though perhaps if I ever were to create such a character, in the spirit of things, I'd like to be a dragon.

So, allow me to extend my claw in friendship to you all.

Be careful, the claws are sharp~

Hello there, welcome to MLPF

I am so sorry about your little niece. I could imagine just how happy she was watching MLP with you, just the pure joy it was to watch all the colorful ponies and the lessons that she would learn. I truly hope you enjoy yourself here at MLPF

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, yungsparkle7 said:

welcome Imperium :rarity:

i hope you enjoy your stay here 

Thank you Yungsparkle7! :wub: I hope to enjoy myself here as well!

57 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Welcome to MLP Forums @Imperium :coco:

Hope you'll enjoy it here :mlp_smile:

Thank you Splashee! :fluttershy: Hope to make new friends!

53 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Hi! What's your favorite dragon(s) aside from those in MLP?

Aaaah, a good question SharpWit. :mustache:

If we are going by Legends and Folklore from the Real World, it DEFINITELY has to be Classical Western European Dragons (Four legs and a pair of wings in any configuration) that you see in MLP, including those from Spyro, Dragon Age, World of Warcraft, etc.
51 minutes ago, UI Tails said:

Does Bowser count as a fire breathing dragon turtle? :ButtercupLaugh:

Bowser is the OG fire breathing dragon turtle! :sneer:

He has more than earned his place on the table. 

19 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Hello there, welcome to MLPF

I am so sorry about your little niece. I could imagine just how happy she was watching MLP with you, just the pure joy it was to watch all the colorful ponies and the lessons that she would learn. I truly hope you enjoy yourself here at MLPF

Thank you for your kind words and warm welcome to the forum. :BrightMacContent:

I still miss her everyday since her loss, so much bundle of joy and delight when she used to hold onto my hand and point out all the dragons in MLP, those were warm memories that I never want to let go, and she more than learned the lessons from the show, with a slight dash of realism to make sure she stayed on the right path.

I hope I enjoy myself here as well, looking forward to talking to all of you.

• Brohoof 3

51 minutes ago, Pearly Marshmallow said:

Hello and welcome to the forums, Imperium! :mlp_grin:

I'm very sorry about your loss. I send you a big hug from the bottom of my heart. 

I hope you have a great time and enjoy your stay here. :fluttershy:

Thank you for the welcome Pearly Mashmallow~ :devious: Excellent name choice, by the way.

Your hug is much appreciated, and I also hope to enjoy my time here.

Now, I just need someone to help me get my claws sunk into the realm of roleplaying for the first time.

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Imperium said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

A friend told me about the place.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Honestly, I never really became a fan until last year due to my beloved niece who had unfortunately passed away from COVID-19. She was always such a bundle of joy in my life, and the most adorable little princess that I ever had. Before the Pandemic, I was tasked with my usual Uncle duties to look after my niece, and she wanted to watch My Little Pony. Naturally, of course I didn't mind since I was never really a fan of the show, though like many others I have heard of how bonkers and popular it was many years back. Whilst she liked the ponies of all walks of life, she was a dire-hard fan of Dragons, one of the closest things she and I used to connect about. Whether it was dragons of MLP, or from an entirely different show or series, we'd go crazy about it.

We smiled at the sight of Spike, the Dragons Isles, Ember, Dragon Lord Torch, we loved every minute of it whenever a dragon was on screen, and she always used to pretend she was a Fire breathing dragon whenever she chased me around the house! Some of the best moments I ever had was her smiling and laughing at the jokes of the show.

Then COVID happened.

I won't lie. It was a hard time losing someone you cared for, help raise alongside your brother, watch them take their first steps, speak their first word, and marvel at how they develop the same likes and dislikes as you. It's hard, and I still grieve for her to this day. But whenever I watch this show, I am always reminded of my beloved niece, sitting by my side as I know in my heart she is watching the show with me. So, it's thanks to her that I got involved with the show, made friends along the way that have helped me through the dark times.  

Fillies and gentlecolts, I like to introduced myself by the simple name of Imperium. It is wonderful to make your acquaintance.

First to all, I'd just like to say that I am delighted to be here and hope to make new friends along the way. I have always been interested in the fine art of story-telling, and always been interested in Roleplaying, but never really had the chance to participate in creating my own character or participate in stories. Still, I am more than determined to learn from some of the more experienced ponies and non-equines from all walks of life in this lovely forum. Though perhaps if I ever were to create such a character, in the spirit of things, I'd like to be a dragon.

So, allow me to extend my claw in friendship to you all.

Be careful, the claws are sharp~

Hey, welcome to the site!

I’m sorry to hear about your loss but hopefully this place can make you happy

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Imperium said:

Thank you for the welcome Pearly Mashmallow~ :devious: Excellent name choice, by the way.

Your hug is much appreciated, and I also hope to enjoy my time here.

Now, I just need someone to help me get my claws sunk into the realm of roleplaying for the first time.

I can help with roleplaying!

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Pandora said:

Hey, welcome to the site!

I’m sorry to hear about your loss but hopefully this place can make you happy

Thank you Pandora for the lovely welcome. :squee:

I hope so as well! I look forward to speaking to you all.

2 hours ago, UI Tails said:

I can help with roleplaying!

The more the merrier Tails! :pinkie:

2 hours ago, Paleopony said:

Welcome! Sorry for your loss.

Thank you Paleopony. :BrightMacContent:

2 hours ago, Lunaholic said:

Welcome to the forums @Imperium! Enjoy your stay here we are bunch of nice people

Judging by the kind reception so far Lunaholic (To which I can clearly tell Celestia is your favourite Princess jk :devious: ) I can very much say that everyone here has simply been magnificent.

1 hour ago, Daemon said:

Welcome, man. Sorry to hear about your niece. Best wishes to you and your family.

Thank you for the kind words Daemon. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1