Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Clip Released and the Mane Six Returning

Tom Gallagher

On 2021-09-18 at 6:27 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

The clip was interesting, amusing to see poor Sunny be humiliated like that and needing to be saved by Hitch. As for the Mane 6 returning, note that the style they are in for that image is 2D, not 3D. That early storyboard clip already showed us the Mane 6 in a display of events from the past. Something about that style also tells me that it's actually an image from the book Sunny is reading. 

Yeah, I’m not expecting the Mane Six appearing in person save for a special celebratory episode or something. And also, I’m not expecting them being alive, unlike The Pillars, which didn’t do much in FIN anyway :dry:

• Brohoof 1

This was an interesting (and relatively long) clip. It definitely gives some insight into what Canterlogic is, and showcases what the posters scattered around Maretime Bay are all about. A suspicion I've had about Phyllis is that she could be an/the antagonist of the movie, and this clip seems to support that theory. Her whole business seems to be using fear to sell products, make money, and gain popularity, which could lead to her deeming Sunny's goal as a threat to her and her company. This is all speculation though.

Also, this clip looks like it showcases one of Sunny's" often misguided efforts", which is pretty funny.