Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The G5 movie has been leaked.

eventyraren

2 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

It's only a CAM recording! I'll wait to illegally download a digital rip.

yeah,

newer CAM ones are a lot better than they were, but yeah, a digital rip is better

8 hours ago, The Wife of Rengoku said:

I would jump and watch the movie right now if it weren’t in a language that I don’t speak.

I'd watch it and try to infer from whats going on and then watch it again later in English

• Brohoof 1

Yes I have seen and watched some of the leaks in Russian because leaks are the only way I can see the movie until my friends let me watch off of their Netflix. I can understand a good chunk of what the ponies are saying in Russian because Russian is my 2nd language but it's easy to understand what is going on just by watching the visuals and it's a good sweet little movie that feels like G4 but totally it's own thing and I'm glad there is a series after it. 

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, The Inigo Simp said:

yeah,

newer CAM ones are a lot better than they were, but yeah, a digital rip is better

I'd watch it and try to infer from whats going on and then watch it again later in English

Keeping my eye on KinCartoon! It'll show up there sooner or later!

And there it is right there. I think most of us knew that this was going to happen. I guess MLP and leaks have now become joined at the hip so to speak.

39 minutes ago, Starforce said:

I don't see anything wrong with leaks whatsoever.

stop trolling:squee:

you're smarter than that... you know if everything is leaked then the place would be damp and wet..... oh and there won't be business for cinema.... and no one will make movies anymore.... good ones that is.

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

you're smarter than that... you know if everything is leaked then the place would be damp and wet..... oh and there won't be business for cinema.... and no one will make movies anymore.... good ones that is.

I'm not trolling anyone here. I see this from a purely individualistic perspective. If I can watch it sooner, than that is great. It is about what is the best deal for me, not the best deal for them. 

1 hour ago, Starforce said:

I'm not trolling anyone here. I see this from a purely individualistic perspective. If I can watch it sooner, than that is great. It is about what is the best deal for me, not the best deal for them. 

we should really look at the best deal for everyone.:laugh:

with that mindset animals will go extinct. pollution will grow. forests will vanish... pretty much the death of us all....

14 hours ago, Kujamih said:

You know when mlp G4 movie Come out, only the swedish dub was in cinema here, so I bought a ticket fore the The worst seats, and then went home and downloded the english dub.