Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New extended clip of Sunny and Izzy meeting Zipp

Truffles

23 minutes ago, The Wife of Rengoku said:

“There’s no way we could, we don’t even know your name”.

...hilarious :ButtercupLaugh:

Her trailing off reminds me of Trixie giving herself accolades to Starlight in "All Bottled Up." :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Everybody seems to be talking about what Izzy said, but how did Zipp show up? I don't think there would be any wires out where they are...

Mountainsides have strong updrafts, so she can "fly" when staying close to the more vertical sections; and it seems pretty clear that's what's happening here. Note that once she's on the ledge with Sunny and Izzy, she has to rely on parkour moves to "fly." It also wouldn't surprise me if it was these updrafts that gave Zipp the idea of inventing those giant fans to allow her to enjoy floating without needing wires.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Everybody seems to be talking about what Izzy said, but how did Zipp show up? I don't think there would be any wires out where they are...

She makes up for her inability to fly with parkour 

6 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I wonder who's chasing zip

I suspect it's those guards who are out there looking for her. Knowing from the informational releases that she's only interested in athletics and science, she was probably scheduled for some royal ceremony and is trying to skip out on it.

Edited by Truffles