Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Longest clip yet! Sunny vs. Alphabittle Just Prance (Official Netflix Futures)

Truffles

Hey guys. JMtv here. Netflix dropped another clip today.

This is scene that we saw from the trailer from a month ago where Sunny challenging Alphabittle to a Pony Dance Off.

Besides the Pony Dance Off being obvious in-joke of Dance Dance Revelation and Just Dance that kinda make me rolled my eyes, this is a pretty interesting scene. 

Sunny didn't know how to dance, but her friends give her encouragement by feeling the rhythm thanks to Pipp. 

We already saw the two gems from the trailer, and the blue gem that Sunny pointed at could be from Bridlewood Forest. I'm just wondering if there's another gem for Maretime Bay. 

I'm thankful this clip didn't reveal too much but the last trailer kinda spoiled it for a split-second.

Another interesting to note that the "It's Alright" song was played in the background just for this scene. Not a big deal, just something that I want to point out.

What do you guys think of this? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

With the clips, we know a little bit more about the characters.

Like how Sunny, while well-meaning, doesn't always think things through. Like how she thought it would be a good idea to give a speech on unity during a product demonstration, or when she recklessly bet both crystals in the competition against Alphabittle.

• Brohoof 1

This clip is alright. We get to see the scene that was shown a bit in the trailer, so that's cool. To be honest though, for all the buildup this scene had in the trailer, I would've expected it to last a bit longer. Also, the whole "feel the rhythm" bit was pretty cringy, and felt like it was just there to speed up this scene's conclusion. That being said, Alphabittle seemed like an interesting character, and his interactions with Sunny were funny. Also, the tavern looking place it is all set in looks interesting.

I feel like they are going overboard with all the clips on Netflix Futures though. At this rate, they will have have released the entire movie in clip form before it comes out officially.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Now that G5 is a less than a week away, they just can't seem to stop with the clips, can they? It's like a new one comes out everyday now!

1 hour ago, Landi said:

I feel like they are going overboard with all the clips on Netflix Futures though. At this rate, they will have have released the entire movie in clip form before it comes out officially.

I get why they do it, is to hype up G5, but sometimes less is more.

I was surprised they released the whole scene. I think Netflix should just put G5 on it's youtube like Netflix did with "Crip Camp" . I like how Pip uses her professional singing experience to help Sunny. It shows she's not a cold vapid influencer but genuinely cares for Sunny and their mission. The dancing animation is awesome. 

• Brohoof 1