Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Rise of a Child Necrozma: The story of Friendship in Equestria (Open to anyone)

Maurice AKA Phan. Sonic

Anyway the main Point is that a child Necrozma, Dusk Mane form, lost his whole species to the Necrozma, Dawn Wings, species, had his memory erased, (which caused him to form shift between Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings form) and got banished from his world. He ends up in the MLP world unconscious, waiting to be awoken by magic....

Edited by UI Tails
link

A long time ago, in a dimension far from Earth or even Equestria, there was a kingdom made of two Necrozma Species. One was the Dawn Wings Necrozma, whose goal as a kingdom was to cover the world in pure darkness...forever.

The other species was the Dusk Mane Necrozma, whose purpose was to balance the day and night in its world. Our main character, A simple child Dusk Mane Necrozma, never believed anything bad would happen to him, his family, or his species. But he realized he was wrong...

His species was entirely eliminated by the Dawn Wings Necrozma Kingdom, and the child's memory was erased completely, but he gained a new form, later discovered by those who would find him. Necry(his nickname by his parents) was banished from the Ultra Beast Verse, and ended up unconscious in the Equestria Girls world.

He waits for someone to awaken him with a pure bond of friendship, but you may wonder..."How do you know this, the Ultra Verse never carries recorded history?"

Well..I am that child...and THIS is my story.

In the subconscious part of Necry, he saw that on the outside his light energy was slowly diminishing...It wouldnt work out for him if he didnt get up soon...

Who am I, and why cant I remember anything...all I know is that Im a,small child Pokemon...? He thought to himself, crying physically due to the pain his body was experiencing...

"S-someone, save me..." Necry wailed."Please.." He then passed out.

On 2021-09-22 at 3:01 PM, UI Tails said:

In the subconscious part of Necry, he saw that on the outside his light energy was slowly diminishing...It wouldnt work out for him if he didnt get up soon...

Who am I, and why cant I remember anything...all I know is that Im a,small child Pokemon...? He thought to himself, crying physically due to the pain his body was experiencing...

"S-someone, save me..." Necry wailed."Please.." He then passed out.

Rainbow Dash thinking about something Rainbow dash was  Flying out near the everfree forest when she  hear something, she stop and land on the ground to see what it is.. she found Necry unconscious, Rainbow dash know she must help this unknown  creature so she pick up Necry and carried  him to Twilight Castle so she and her friend can help him out

Vector: Twilight Sparkle 65Twilight sparkle: Rainbow dash do you know what happen do him?

Vector #945 - Rainbow Dash #87Rainbow dash: I don't know what happen to him. I just found him in the everfree forest unconscious so I brought him here so we can help him.

Vector: Applejack 160Applejack: Rainbow Dash maybe it could be dangerous?

Fluttershy...Fluttershy: This Poor Thing I just feel Terrible sorry for him being alone in the everfree forest 

Pinkie Pie is ConfusedPinkie Pie:  I would thrown a Weclome to ponyville party for him but it would be a bad time

Awkward Rarity Rarity: Darling maybe he is ok or in pain we could help him

Vector: Silverlay 208 Sliverlay:  Idk Rarity like applejack said he could be dangerous, we don't why he was in the everfree forest

Suddenly Necry woke up with a gasp for air. He was shocked to see ponies about his size."Who are you? Who am I? I cant remember anything!" he said before breaking down in tears...

Stuck to his paw was 3 Z crystals: the crystal for Solgaleo, the crystal of Lunala, and Necrozma's true form crystal for a special Z move. "The Legendary Ultra Beast trio?" Necry responded when seeing them.

1 hour ago, Necrozma (Dual Fuser) said:

Suddenly Necry woke up with a gasp for air. He was shocked to see ponies about his size."Who are you? Who am I? I cant remember anything!" he said before breaking down in tears...

Stuck to his paw was 3 Z crystals: the crystal for Solgaleo, the crystal of Lunala, and Necrozma's true form crystal for a special Z move. "The Legendary Ultra Beast trio?" Necry responded when seeing them.

Vector: Silverlay 218Sliverlay: Don't be scare we here to help you my name is Sliverlay and these are my friend.

You're Doing GreatTwilight sparkle: my name Twilight sparkle the princess of Friendship. we found you in the everfree forest unconscious.

Awkward RarityRarity: Darling I'm rarity so what happen to you?

Fluttershy...Fluttershy *whisper* I'm Fluttershy  you poor poor thing.

Vector: Applejack 160Applejack: Howdy, I'm applejack  my family run sweet apple Acres.

Rainbow Dash thinking about somethingRainbow Dash: I'm Rainbow dash and I'm the One who found you and brought you here> this is Twilight castle we are in>

10 hours ago, Necrozma (Dual Fuser) said:

"All i know is My name is Necrozma, the Prism Pokemon, but...my friends and family called me Necry."He said. "everything past that is a blur. Like everything was erased from my memory. What time of day is it, anyway?" The curious Dusk Mane Necrozma asked, because he felt kinda queasy.

Vector: Silverlay 208Sliverlay: well it morning and you are welcome to stay in Twilight castle.

Twilight from season 4Twilight sparkle: Nerozma are you hurt? 

9 hours ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

Vector: Silverlay 208Sliverlay: well it morning and you are welcome to stay in Twilight castle.

Twilight from season 4Twilight sparkle: Nerozma are you hurt? 

"Yeah a little,Miss Twilight." Necrozma said,but soon the Z crystal of Lunala was shining around him...it was changing his form."What-" he barely said...as he transformed into Dawn Wings Necrozma. At this rate he was the size of a griffon.

png-transparent-sonic-the-hedgehog-character-art-sonic-icon-hat-sonic-the-hedgehog-fictional-character.png

• 2 weeks later...

Twilight #6 - WorriedTwilight sparkle: what happen to you?

Vector: Silverlay 161Sliverlay: what was that blight light and what happen  to Nerozma?  is he ok? I'm sensing  lot of energy from him.

Nyx PoseNyx: maybe it dark magic and he might be Transforming,

Edited by Scootaloo9074090