Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reviews coming in

n1029

31 minutes ago, TheGleaner said:

I'm not to terribly enthused the more I read some of them...

That's bad. Because the last thing I'm looking for when watching a TV show about ponies is more American politics. As if there were not enough of that on the internet already. The country is something like 10000km away from me.

Politics should stay on shows that are about politics, like South Park.

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

That's bad. Because the last thing I'm looking for when watching a TV show about ponies is more American politics. As if there were not enough of that on the internet already. The country is something like 10000km away from me.

Politics should stay on shows that are about politics, like South Park.

I live here and I'm sick of it.

Then again, this is the New York Times...they could be making things fit for "references" too. ..

Spoiler

Edit: seen it, yeah they are stretching some, about like they usually do though, but I can see where they are getting it from.

Edited by TheGleaner
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, TheGleaner said:

Then again, this is the New York Times...they could be making things fit for "references" too. ..

Well, we will have to wait and see how it really is. I don't think I'll have to wait long for a good quality release to be available.

Reviewers and journalists I don't want to like me or what I like like it, and to that I say, "...Cool." The same way I don't care if something I like is negatively reviewed by whatever, I also don't care if something I like is positively reviewed by whatever for the wrong reasons. The quality of the movie and my enjoyment of it is what matters. Not saying that positive word of mouth doesn't have its benefits though, absolutely not. Of course it's good that people like the movie, it's just that if you enjoy it and find good in it, that's what matters the most.