Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Several Questions That The My Little Pony: A New Generation Movie Raised, That Need To Be Answered.

bwrosas

I want to know how magic disappeared, what happened to the Mane 6, why ponies aren't friends anymore, and i want to know why those crystals were created, and why they reactivated when Sunny and the other ponies became friends again. I have a theory: the crystals were created by somepony to absorbe all the magic to avoid the return of the windigos when tension between the 3 pony races started rising again? But this seems very stretched, and it makes little to no sense. I hope this will be explained in the series. I need answers, i don't want to make up my own version of everything.

I have so many questions for the G5 MLP movie after seeing it for the first time, and a lot of the questions that I had for it I thought would get answered in the movie, but unfortunately they weren’t. Here’s a summary of some of the questions I have so far that I’d like to be answered:

How do the sun and moon revolve without magic?

We all know that in MLP FiM magic was harnessed by Celestia and Luna which allowed them to control of the sun and the moon to give Equestria a day and night cycle. But now that all the magic is gone with that the 3 ponies races separated and that Celestia and Luna are no longer around, how do the sun and moon revolve now on their own without the Alicorn magic that was used to move them?

How far in the future is G5 set after G4?
In the G5 movie it was stated that many moons ago and a long time ago all the pony species were living in harmony which was around the time of G4, but it doesn’t give an exact number on how many years ago that all was. It is mentioned that the period G4 was in is referred to Ancient Equestria, so I’d assume that it was a few thousand years after the events of MLP FiM, but we’re really still not sure and I’d like to know for certain.

What caused the pony races to separate?

The movie explained that all the pony races were separated from one another which caused the racism between the earth ponies, unicorns, and pegasuses. But it didn’t give an explanation on how all of that happened and how all the ponies began to become racist with each other again. I would assume it was due to a catastrophic event that occurred between MLP FiM and this movie, but I would like to know what that event is exactly. 
Is Zephyr Heights actually built on the ruins of Canterlot?

It was shown in some promotional material that Zephyr Heights was located on the same looking mountain as Canterlot was in MLP FiM, and many people assumed it was built on the ruins of it, but it was never fully revealed if it was in the movie. There was the scene where Zipp brought Sunny and Izzy down to an old room with artifacts from MLP and that’s where they found one of the crystals, but that didn’t give it away and it didn’t look like any room that I knew in Canterlot’s castle or anything.

What’s the origin behind those crystals?

Despite knowing that the crystals being combined are what caused the magic to come back once all the pony races showed true friendship with each other, we were never given the full origin story behind the crystals. Perhaps they were crafted a while ago, around the time of MLP FiM in Equestria’s early history, but we were never revealed the true origin behind the crystals, and I would like to know how they were created and how they came to be.

I have plenty more questions for G5 MLP, but those are the ones that I have so far which I hope will be answered later in the television series that we will be getting.  

2 hours ago, DarkyBoode32 said:

How far in the future is G5 set after G4?
In the G5 movie it was stated that many moons ago and a long time ago all the pony species were living in harmony which was around the time of G4, but it doesn’t give an exact number on how many years ago that all was. It is mentioned that the period G4 was in is referred to Ancient Equestria, so I’d assume that it was a few thousand years after the events of MLP FiM, but we’re really still not sure and I’d like to know for certain.

Spoiler

My theory is nearly 5'000 years between the 2