Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the Corrupted heart.

Evil Pink One

I think this all happened because of some kind of corruption...

when sunny was about to discover the third crystal she was looking at some drawings.

the crystal bearers and somewhere hidden around there. the corrupted heart.

either the pony of shadow is back...or nightmare moon found a new host.

but one things for sure... beware of the corrupted heart!

• Brohoof 1

Those cool colors for the flame/wings, horn, and...I guess those might be hooves embracing the horn...well, the point is, that doesn't have to be sinister.  And if it really was corruption, why would Sunny have it alongside the other upbeat drawings?

I'll also chime in that if you look at the other big drawings adjacent to it, you see a theme, a pattern...hearts. The drawing right next to it even has a blue heart with a black outline and two ponies. Both the ponies and the crystals in the heart look similar to the ponies in the stained glass and the crystals in the movie, I think it's actually meant to subtly explain how the crystals came to be. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I'll also chime in that if you look at the other big drawings adjacent to it, you see a theme, a pattern...hearts. The drawing right next to it even has a blue heart with a black outline and two ponies. Both the ponies and the crystals in the heart look similar to the ponies in the stained glass and the crystals in the movie, I think it's actually meant to subtly explain how the crystals came to be. 

the background....why is the background black!?

why is darkness oozing out of it? that's what's different between the rest of the drawiing?

and why would; t be there? look? the directors are teasing that drawing to us!

it's somewhat hidden and when sunny moves the drawings away aswell. it was being covered up....

maybe the crystal bearers sealed it? or maybe darkness oozed out and the crystal bearers didn't noticed it.....