Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened the mane six?

AwesomeRainbow

3 hours ago, Codelyy said:

I can only assume they did since they're now just a legend. I always thought Alicorns were Immortal but clearly they're not

An official book stated alicorns are long lived, not immortal 

• Brohoof 2

Altered thread’s title for proper context.

Yes, they all passed on. This is obvious.

Considering how far into the future Equestria is, it’s 100% safe to assume that Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity are deceased. Twilight Sparkle is no longer the ruler so it’s 100% safe to assume she experienced the same fate. The main cast are considered legend in G5, meaning they were around in a time long ago.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to What happened the mane six?
2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

An official book stated alicorns are long lived, not immortal 

That's what I've always believed for years. But what official book are we talking about? Because I've waiting for a third volume of The Elements of Harmony reference book which would've covered season 7 through 9 to go with the two earlier volumes to cover the earlier seasons

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

That's what I've always believed for years. But what official book are we talking about? Because I've waiting for a third volume of The Elements of Harmony reference book which would've covered season 7 through 9 to go with the two earlier volumes to cover the earlier seasons

Journal of the Two Sisters. :)

image.png

• Brohoof 1

Logically; they should all have passed away, possibly even Twilight herself. If the official "Journal of the Two Sisters" is anything to go by, they're not immortal.

They key behind this how much time has passed since the end of G4 and the G5 film. Considering we had no inclinations of Maretime Bay, Bridlewood, and Zephyr Heights in G4 (tv, movie, comics) that tells me quite a bit of time has passed. Probably in the same vein as Dark Souls the land has changed in many ways and the old landmarks are just not around anymore.

That said; they could technically pull a "Pillars" or "travel through time" bit. When you're a writer; you can do anything~

• Brohoof 1

Exactly what I have been trying to tell people since before the movie premiered, they are now one with the stars in the sky, including Twilight Sparkle. ;) Yeah, a few people really didn't like my thoughts on alicorns not being immortal after all. Glad I stood by my opinion, I'll always be like Izzy when it comes to one character being immortal while everyone else has to suffer from the inevitability of death, it creates an unhealthy power dynamic. :fluttershy:

I'm guessing they all lived good and long lives. I don't think Twilight was immortal but I do believe she outlived her friends. If I had to guess I would say a hundred moons or more has passed since Twilight ruled Equestria. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, I guess that all the characters from G4 has passed away. The only one who could still alive are immortals like Discord or an really old Spike (but that depends on how much time has passed between G4 and G5 and how old dragons can become). Ok, it could be also possible that the mane 6 (or at least Twilight) are trapped in a statue or something like this, but I think more that they are deceased.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, mlploverlizzy said:

I expected Twilight ot be around still because i thought Alicorns were immortal 

Nowhere in the show and nowhere in the book did they ever said alicorns were immortal. People just assumed they were

• Brohoof 1