Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where are the rest of the mane 5 going to live?

Toastypk

Here's a logistics question that I wondered about.

Toward the end of the movie, Zipp, Pipp, and Izzy return to Sunny and Hitch in Maretime Bay, instead of returning to Bridlewood and Zephyr Heights, not wanting to be apart.

So does that mean they're going to leave their homes to be together? It almost seems that to me. If they were to return, well... the three cities aren't exactly a ten minute trot away.

• Brohoof 1

If G4 had a steam engine railroad for travel between cities, G5 should have a mag-lev bullet train. B)

Huh. Just realized before hitting send mag-lev in this universe could stand for Magic Levitation, too. XD

I asked myself the same question, where is Zipp and pipp going to live? Izzy can move to maritime bay, but Zipp and especially Pipp is Pincessis. Pipp is the crown princess so she can not just live there. 

I asked myself the same question. In the case of Pip, Zipp and their mother it may be too awkward for them to return to Zepher Heights given they were initially fugitives, at least I would think they would be scared to return to live with other pegasus ponies in their minds at first. Izzy seemed to be an outcast in Bridlewood so I think she would leave to have friends in Sunny and the others and suddenly have pegasus ponies and unicorns in an earth pony town could make for some good plots maybe. The last line implies they won't separate mane 5.