Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zipp Storm Having a Joy Flight

bubbleteapony

Hi everyone! I wanted to put this in a separate forum from my regular gallery as it's not really related to my redesigns/next gens, and I want to keep things organized. I also thought this piece deserved its own page, since I'm proud of it!:eager:

zippjoyflight.thumb.png.d1f0f703564786e64a9812ad3e0fe350.png

... it's a large file :sealed: it started as just background practice, but then I liked it and wanted to add a subject... and yeah. after watching the movie, Zipp is definitely my favorite character out of the main cast. I just wanted to draw her having a fun flight! I think it makes up for the fact that I didn't include her in my drawing of the mane 5 :please:

Hope y'all like it too!

• Brohoof 16

20 hours ago, bubbleteapony said:

Hi everyone! I wanted to put this in a separate forum from my regular gallery as it's not really related to my redesigns/next gens, and I want to keep things organized. I also thought this piece deserved its own page, since I'm proud of it!:eager:

... it's a large file :sealed: it started as just background practice, but then I liked it and wanted to add a subject... and yeah. after watching the movie, Zipp is definitely my favorite character out of the main cast. I just wanted to draw her having a fun flight! I think it makes up for the fact that I didn't include her in my drawing of the mane 5 :please:

Hope y'all like it too!

Zipp looks amazing.

I love it. ^^

Edited by TheRockARooster

2 hours ago, JMTV99 said:

Very cute. I like it.:ticking:

2 hours ago, PoisonClaw said:

This is amazing. ZIpp looks so happy, finally being able to fulfil her dream.

thank y'all very much! i appreciate it :BrightMacContent: Dream fulfillment is certainly a theme I was thinking about while making it. Gave me hope that I'll be able to fulfill mine one day

Edited by bubbleteapony

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was featured
On 2021-09-29 at 6:41 PM, bubbleteapony said:

Hope y'all like it too!

So very pretty! I love the look of pure joy on her face.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I legit, no lie, literally gasped after seeing that! Such a well-drawn piece of art that perfectly captures Zipp's want for flight. Well done!

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-09-30 at 4:11 AM, bubbleteapony said:

Hope y'all like it too!

she looks so amazing soo cool

this one deseves 100000 stars!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...