Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for assistance as content reviewers, readers for large MLP production

K_Cast

Attention Everypony!

EqT.Draft5.thumb.png.88b5344e80a2e8f3bcf7654026709f49.png

The Equestrian Tales team is looking for assistance in the form of content reviewers, and a few other areas.

Assistance needed in the following areas of production-

- Read screenplays, feedback, review (Pilot Screenplays finished, 6 seasons and a film planned)

- Animation / Animatic / Music production content review

- Story / Character Development. feedback / review

- Assistant youtube content editor (please add any experience in video editing when contacting) Main content needing attention is for behind the scenes videos, clipping and putting together content.

-Social Media ponys  

Quality assurance is a main priority, we are looking to get some outside help with and we are trying to build the strongest pony production we can. 

You will of course get credit for your work, even if we are only able to release the written version of this story, full credit will be given to any help provided to the production and possible other compensation as we get productions finished. 

No experience needed, we are simply looking for some outside eyes to make sure the content is what we are trying to deliver to the fan base. We have looked at it to much to give true judgement on this matter, and are hoping for some help. 

Anyone willing to help please contact me in any of the following ways-

Email- mlpequestriantales@gmail.com

Discord- Cast2019#9750 (please know im online most of the time, even if its says no, just pm me and i will respond asap) 

or you can always PM me here as well

A bit about the production-

We have been in production for a long while, building the best story and quality we are able to, we were knocked out due to covid, and getting things back rolling with our sites set to bring at least the written version of this story to the fans as soon as we can. 

Please see this thread for other details, and fill free to ask any questions you might have, however please know I cannot reveal all that much in a public forum, I can answer questions on production status, themes, general story, characters, I cannot answer some exact questions about the the series as to no spoil the adventure for everypony else.

Equestrian Tales, is not a Hasbro ran production, and is being produced by Harmonize Entertainment LLC with what assets our studio can without violating copyright laws, we will freely distribute content for this production, with the exceptions of any donations that might come, but not obtained through through marketing or merchandising, to the fans that have been a long for the entire FiM ride, and growing into gen 5.  

Characters, settings, names, and stories copyright to their respected owners.   

My Little Pony Copyright Hasbro Studios 1982 - 2021

Equestrian Tales Copyright Harmonize Entertainment LLC 2011 - 2021 

Edited by K_Cast