Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forum 10th Anniversary!

Twilight Sparkle

I want to personally wish everypony a Happy MLPF 10th anniversary!! I can’t believe it has been 10 years already since we have gathered here for the first time and becoming a huge amazing community! You’re all welcome to share anything about mlpf, it can be a friend you met, fun memories, sad or happy ones, or  how does this forum impacted you! Memes maybe? ( spike’s idea) but it can be anything! I hope that we can all enjoy each’s company for another year!

15D6077F-BEA0-4100-88A5-4F8A4DDE7851.gif.16c3804f1be136d85cae3efbbf22f6cf.gif

• Brohoof 18

• This topic was pinned and featured

:balloon: Happy 10th Anniversary MLP Forums! :blue_baloon:

I've been on here for quite a few years now, since 2015! I've met so many friendly faces over the duration and have to say this is one of the most friendly forums I've been on and I'm so glad I discovered it and decided to make an account. Here's to many more years of great games, silly statuses, exciting events, divine discussions and fantastic friends!

:fluttershy::dash::pinkie::mlp_grin::ticking::mlp_bedeyes:

Edited by Flutterstep
Twilight made a mistake!
  • Brohoof 2

I love you so much, Twilight. :adorkable:

Where do I begin here? I remember it was April 19th, 2020. I was around a month away from being a brony for a full year. I had kind of kept it to myself and I eventually got tired of having nopony to talk to about it. So I typed up MLP Forums and a forum with that very name popped up. Intrigued, I went on and saw a whole bunch of things. Show Discussion? Cool! Sugarcube Corner? I’m loving that! Fan Clubs? What an art! Forum Games? That sounds fun. Welcome Plaza? Looks like I should go there first. 
So I called myself TomDaBombMLP which is a name I had used for Kahoots we did in school and I used the first poorly-edited version of a picture I had made to represent my love for the Mane Six as a profile picture. I’m not a very sociable person by any means so I was absolutely terrified as you can imagine. I opened up about my experience so far and in retrospect, I think I exaggerated a few things but my point was very clear and it still stands. The Mane Six and FiM saved my life. 
I badly messed up the layout of the post but I managed to get it done. I really didn’t think anypony would see it and my attempt to make friends on a forum would fail like it had a few times before. To my surprise, it got a very positive reaction and I met a lot of my closest long-term forum friends right away. Two years and 148 awesome new friends later, I can safely say that going on here was the best decision I’ve ever made. I’ve met so many amazing people who I love dearly and have never fallen out with. I’m no longer the nervous, cranky person I was when I started. It’s been such an amazing ride so far and I look forward to making so many more amazing memories for years to come.

Happy birthday, MLP Forums! :blue_baloon: Here’s to another ten awesome years! 
:kindness::mlp_icwudt::twi::ooh::rarity::wub:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 3

54 minutes ago, Nas said:

Wait, I'm pretty sure it turns 10, since it started in 2011. :sealed:

It was started in Oct 2011. So it would be 1 year old in Oct 2012. And so on.

It’s like my birthday. I was born in 1990, but it was December. So even though I will be 31 in December, I spend most of 2021 at 30.

• Brohoof 1

10 years ago was October 3, 2011. 

2012 anniversary 1

2013 anniversary 2

2017 anniversary 6

2020 anniversary 9

2021 anniversary 10

• Brohoof 4

• The title was changed to MLP Forum 10th Anniversary!
43 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

It was started in Oct 2011. So it would be 1 year old in Oct 2012. And so on.

It’s like my birthday. I was born in 1990, but it was December. So even though I will be 31 in December, I spend most of 2021 at 30.

I mean, I was born in '96, my 10th birthday was in 2006, and I turned 25 this year, that's how that works I think :-P

Now that it turned 10, it's currently in its 11th year, and will turn 11 next October 3, etc

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Nas said:

I mean, I was born in '96, my 10th birthday was in 2006, and I turned 25 this year, that's how that works I think :-P

Now that it turned 10, it's currently in its 11th year, and will turn 11 next October 3, etc

Hold on, I have to list it out…

• Oct. 2011 - 0
  • Oct. 2012 - 1
  • Oct. 2013 - 2
  • Oct. 2014 - 3
  • Oct. 2015 - 4
  • Oct. 2016 - 5
  • Oct. 2017 - 6
  • Oct. 2018 - 7
  • Oct. 2019 - 8
  • Oct. 2020 - 9
  • Oct. 2021 - 10

Ah you’re right. I needed to see it visually. My mistake.

• Brohoof 1

i may only have been here for 3 of those 10 years, but this comunity was great at making it feel like i was here from the start, here's to another 10 years

• Brohoof 1

And to think I joined this website in between season three and four and with each season I thought it was going to be the last season. Imagine my surprise when it turned out that I actually officially been a brony for six out of nine seasons of Friendship is Magic show run

• Brohoof 1

Thank You to My Best Forum Friends For Five-ever for so many many happy and special memories on this forum! :D

Sparkle Squad

@ChB,@Shrug,@Totally Nyx,@TheRockARooster @Denim&Venöm

@Kyoshi @Dark Qiviut @Woohoo @RDDash @Megas @Emerald Heart

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 6

Oh neat. I've finally been here over half of the forum's lifetime. And what a wonderful 5 and a half years (to the day) it has been. Thanks everyone here for being an important part of my life these last years. To those who are no longer here as well, I miss you dearly.

• Brohoof 3

Sheesh its been that long,  I joined back in season two mid way.   One of the few fandoms I still stuck around in this long.  

BG-ofmvCEAAdbaT.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Let's get a bit sappy. I joined here on November 10 2017. In hindsight it wasn't that long ago, but to me, the memories are precious. There have been ups and downs - I was 14 when I joined, so a lot of my old posts do make me want to slam my head against a wall. 

I love FiM, but joining this site was just as important to me. Hell, it was probably even important to be perfectly honest. Thanks guys, you're all great. :rarity: