Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forum 10th Anniversary!

Twilight Sparkle

Ten years of this place? And here I am having only been here for the second half of it. Normally, I'd say I feel old but not in this case since I wasn't here during the first five years. I will say that being here definitely improved my horizons among other things and I wouldn't change any of it.

• Brohoof 1

The resident Berry Punch raises a glass to you MLPF!

Spoiler

image.png.20311159f2c42c11d6fb1d4835e0a9e4.png

A glass of milk-shake ofc :3 this is a cute pony forum afterall

I only joined in January but I <3 the crowd here :) met many wonderful ponies through you 

• Brohoof 3

I arrived here early 2012. I had just started highschool and was chaotic as heck. I departed I believe in 2014... and I was still in highschool and even more chaotic.

Truth be told, my memory is rather hazy as it was so long ago and so bloody much has happened since I departed. I think at some point I was a moderator here, as well as a community leader; I started PoniArcade (Which I lovingly referred to as PArcade or just PArc) during a turbulent time, and ended up stepping down and making a soft-exit after some drama and stress. I wish it had just ended on that note, but unfortunately hyper-turbulent Marcato ended up making a lot of provocative posts and vents about my frustrations and left on a really bad note.

But I'm not here to dwell on what I did wrong way back when; heck I doubt anyone here even remembers me any more haha! But for those that do, I do want to apologize for my behaviour back then. Having said that, I want to throw around some positivity. So consider this my sentimental reflection and "Happy Birthday" and "Thank You" to the forums.

This place literally changed my life and that is not an exaggeration. I had just gotten into pony, and I stumbled across an incredibly warm and welcoming community back when these Forums had only about 2000 members. This was when - trigger warning - the CHAT existed, and I fell in love with the community. But this place didn't end up just being a hangout for me; it became my home. It was where I did everything, shared everything, and met so many people that ultimately encouraged and criticized me, pushing me both directly and indirectly to become a better person and to hone my skills in writing, music and leadership.

It was here that I met people I still spend time and work with today, 7 years after my departure, and still call close friends. I still make use of software that was introduced to me by the founder who went by Feld0 at the time, and the old staff themes I wrote for the old guard still hold a special place in my heart. This forum stands as a place where I went through some of my most tumultuous times in my life, but also times of rapid and positive growth, and for that I can't look at this place and say it was anything other than life-changing for me. It didn't bring me out of a dark place or anything, but it did help me realize my full potential - which I am still in the process of realized now. When I joined this place, I was 15, and I am now 24.

Thank you, MLP Forums, and all the people who stirred my heart back in the day, whether for good or bad. Keep on creating and loving, because I know I will be.

~Silver Marcato

• Brohoof 1

Happy Birthday MLPForums! I didn't personally join here until 2014, but either way, it's been nice meeting a lot of cool people over a shared, common interest, and I'm happy I got to know this community and make new friends. And considering some of the other MLP-related sites I've been to that have come and gone (particularly Equestria Forums + World of Equestria), I'm happy this site has managed to stay up. In some ways just getting to know others here has had an influence on me and how I view myself, and even gave me my first platform for writing.

I may have been off and on, and I may not have been at my best sometimes, but I'm still happy I found this place and made new friends whether they've left or are still here. Happy birthday MLPF.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Nas said:

Oh dang I forgot, I definitely remember you from way back! Nice to have even a couple of oldies still here after all these years :kirin:

I joined on October 29th, 2011 !

Seems like just a decade ago!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 3

It has been a long time. Even if I had only been here for three years, a lot has happened in the forums, I can't even count all the friends I have in the forums now!

I am very thankful to be here, to discover mlp. It had made major impact in my life, and I met a lot of wonderful people here!

Happy MLPForum 10th Anniversary, everypony. Free hugs!

@Toshigami Equine @ExplosionMare @WWolf @Kujamih @Mediocre Mare @Aurelion Star @Splashee @Jeric @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @Boulder Dash @WinterMane @Winter Breeze @Bastian @TomDaBombMLP @Flying Pencil @LyraLover 💚 @Twilight Luna @yungsparkle7 @Flutterstep @Ecto Storm @Mirage @Emerald Claus @Platinum Night @Rainbow Cloud  @TheAnimationFanatic @Pandora 🐼 @Lucky Bolt @Misty Breeze @Cyclone 1066 @Arc Flash @Crystal_bar @CosmicSpark @EpicEnergy @Randimaxis @Flow @J.T. @Koncova @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈 @Writer Rhyme @Longhaul @RaraLover @Miss @Prospekt @TheRockARooster @Photon Jet @shadowprince2 @Sherbie-kun <3 @SolarFlare13  @silvermoon15000 @Sparklefan1234 @raykv423 @strongwilled_pegasus @Cagey @Kyoshi @PawelS @Blitz Boom @Widdershins @StarrySkyDash @Hawks is my man @cuteycindyhoney @TheCuteChangeling @Treeglow Flicker @Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @Writer Rhyme @CypherHoof 🐎 @Eren Jaeger @Jedishy @Califorum @Totally Lyra @Rising Dusk @Denim&Venöm @PoisonClaw @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @Will Guide @AppleButt @Dark Horse @HereComesTom @Luna @GeneralDirection @Rikifive @Jesse Terrence @Tropical Melody @Pathfinder @Midnight @Midnight Danny @Rainy Day @IronM17 @Arc Flash @Silicon Chimera @Ocean Breeze @Twilight Sparkle  @Astral Vision @Astral Soul @DivineDash1000 @Ast3roidOwl @Princess Crystallina @Kyuvania @Sunny Fox @bubbleteapony  @Emerald Heart @tylad @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @Woohoo @ProfVenturer @Shigaraki @Lightwing @Nsxile @Denim&Venöm @C. Thunder Dash @Lord Valtasar @Crunchypuff @Illiad Easle @Stardust Balance @Sunamena @Cwanky @ShadOBabe @Pentium100 @Lovetheshowsomuch25 @Jon the VGNerd @Kevin Tang @Light Blade @Cash_In @BoopMan @Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈 @Heasol @Narcissus @Lunar Glow @RDDash @Sondash Studios @SpongeBobsLittlePony @M0ssy @M00nlight @Adorable Lovestar @Ragland Tiger @PhantomThorns @BlackFaithStar @CherryCat @Starforce Glimmer @Sir Hugoholic @JMTV99 @UI Tails @ZiggWheelsManning @Sparkly sparks @King of Canterlot @Chad327 @DemeowHiya @Loud Opinion @CowBoyKid @Patty Thundersnow @EasyBreezy @Dark Qiviut @A French Derpy full of Salt @Kujamih @Silky Ghost @DJ Wolfe @Victory @Chad327 @Altastrofae  @Envy @Starlighty @Marcato @Ganondorf8 @abrony-mouse @Tweek           

Spoiler

Fact: I copypasted all of the tags :lie:

A lot more ponies to tag...

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 12

Too sad that l joined the forum recently in 2020 (exactly when the first case of covid came to Romania) but l still feel like this is my second home, my second family! :wub: l love MLPForums so much! :wub:

Also, l love some of my best friends ever, such as @TomDaBombMLP @RaraLover @Heasol @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @EpicEnergy @Pearly Marshmallow @Astral Soul @Pandora @Windy Breeze @Oni Equine @lyrabetes3939 @The Fiend and the one and only @Rarity! :wub: (And also everypony who read this. :kindness:)

:yay: Happy 10th of MLPForums! :yay:

Edited by Midnight Danny
  • Brohoof 4

41 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

It has been a long time. Even if I had only been here for three years, a lot has happened in the forums, I can't even count all the friends I have in the forums now!

I am very thankful to be here, to discover mlp. It had made major impact in my life, and I met a lot of wonderful people here!

@Toshigami Equine @ExplosionMare @WWolf @Kujamih @Mediocre Mare @Aurelion Star @Splashee @Jeric @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @Boulder Dash @WinterMane @Winter Breeze @Bastian @TomDaBombMLP @Flying Pencil @LyraLover 💚 @Twilight Luna @yungsparkle7 @Flutterstep @Ecto Storm @Mirage @Emerald Claus @Platinum Night @Rainbow Cloud  @TheAnimationFanatic @Pandora 🐼 @Lucky Bolt @Misty Breeze @Cyclone 1066 @Arc Flash @Crystal_bar @CosmicSpark @EpicEnergy @Randimaxis @Flow @J.T. @Koncova @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈 @Writer Rhyme @Longhaul @RaraLover @Miss @Prospekt @TheRockARooster @Photon Jet @shadowprince2 @Sherbie-kun <3 @SolarFlare13  @silvermoon15000 @Sparklefan1234 @raykv423 @strongwilled_pegasus @Cagey @Kyoshi @PawelS @Blitz Boom @Widdershins @StarrySkyDash @Hawks is my man @cuteycindyhoney @TheCuteChangeling @Treeglow Flicker @Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @Writer Rhyme @CypherHoof 🐎 @Eren Jaeger @Jedishy @Califorum @Totally Lyra @Rising Dusk @Denim&Venöm @PoisonClaw @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @Will Guide @AppleButt @Dark Horse @HereComesTom @Luna @GeneralDirection @Rikifive @Jesse Terrence @Tropical Melody @Pathfinder @Midnight @Midnight Danny @Rainy Day @IronM17 @Arc Flash @Silicon Chimera @Ocean Breeze @Twilight Sparkle  @Astral Vision @Astral Soul @DivineDash1000 @Ast3roidOwl @Princess Crystallina @Kyuvania @Sunny Fox @bubbleteapony  @Emerald Heart @tylad @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @Woohoo @ProfVenturer @Shigaraki @Lightwing @Nsxile @Denim&Venöm @C. Thunder Dash @Lord Valtasar @Crunchypuff @Illiad Easle @Stardust Balance @Sunamena @Cwanky @ShadOBabe @Pentium100 @Lovetheshowsomuch25 @Jon the VGNerd @Kevin Tang @Light Blade @Cash_In @BoopMan @Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈 @Heasol @Narcissus @Lunar Glow @RDDash @Sondash Studios @SpongeBobsLittlePony @M0ssy @M00nlight @Adorable Lovestar @Ragland Tiger @PhantomThorns @BlackFaithStar @CherryCat @Starforce Glimmer @Sir Hugoholic @JMTV99 @UI Tails @ZiggWheelsManning @Sparkly sparks @King of Canterlot @Chad327 @DemeowHiya @Loud Opinion @CowBoyKid @Patty Thundersnow @EasyBreezy @Dark Qiviut @A French Derpy full of Salt @Kujamih @Silky Ghost @DJ Wolfe @Victory @Chad327 @Altastrofae  @Envy @Starlighty @Marcato @Ganondorf8 @abrony-mouse            

Reveal hidden contents

Aww thanks.

For me, I've been relatively new to this forums since earlier this year, and I had such a great time so far. I've met a lot of great friends and acquaintances talking about our love for the MLP FIM show, G5, and many more. I've been grateful to take this opportunity to join on this forums and expressing my love the show and show off my drawings. I'm looking forward to what this forum has in store.

Happy 10tn anniversary, MLP Forums!:ticking:

@Windy Breeze

Hug The User Above you (OFFICIAL) | Fandom

Ginormohug to you!

==============================================================

@Twilight Sparkle

Oooooh. We're celebrating? Do you need fireworks? Perhaps something more explodey?! *enthusiastic filly laughter*

No worries princess. The fun stuff's all new, so it won't leave another scorch mark on the palace! Probably. Only like a 12% chance, and that's basically safe!

*lights the fuse* Fire in the hole!

Blast GIF - My Little Pony Explode My Little Pony Movie - Discover &amp; Share  GIFs

• Brohoof 2

I still couldn't believe that it has been 10 years since this forum was made. I was only here half of it, so five years now. Still, it felt like it was only yesterday since I joined here. I remembered how old this forum used to be and there weren't that much interaction. It's just so amazing to be here five years now to witness how much this forum has changed and grows. Seeing members having this sense of community within a media is something you don't get it at all on any media sites. Sure it's not 100% perfect, and I do admitted that I sometime get into fights with other members here. But at the end of the day, we would apology and just let it be. Its like when you have a fight with a family member, that's how it felt like within this community. There are time when we would annoy each other, or don't have to like every single person here, but we at least, learned to respect each other and agree to disagree. That's one thing I like about this community. I don't get this in any media site.  I like it how most of the members are always there looking out for each other in a time of needs and I hope we can continue this for another 10 years! Be kind to one of another everyone and thank you all for creating this awesome community for myself and others to feel at place :Tempest:

6 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

@Toshigami Equine @ExplosionMare @WWolf @Kujamih @Mediocre Mare @Aurelion Star @Splashee @Jeric @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @Boulder Dash @WinterMane @Winter Breeze @Bastian @TomDaBombMLP @Flying Pencil @LyraLover 💚 @Twilight Luna @yungsparkle7 @Flutterstep @Ecto Storm @Mirage @Emerald Claus @Platinum Night @Rainbow Cloud  @TheAnimationFanatic @Pandora 🐼 @Lucky Bolt @Misty Breeze @Cyclone 1066 @Arc Flash @Crystal_bar @CosmicSpark @EpicEnergy @Randimaxis @Flow @J.T. @Koncova @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈 @Writer Rhyme @Longhaul @RaraLover @Miss @Prospekt @TheRockARooster @Photon Jet @shadowprince2 @Sherbie-kun <3 @SolarFlare13  @silvermoon15000 @Sparklefan1234 @raykv423 @strongwilled_pegasus @Cagey @Kyoshi @PawelS @Blitz Boom @Widdershins @StarrySkyDash @Hawks is my man @cuteycindyhoney @TheCuteChangeling @Treeglow Flicker @Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @Writer Rhyme @CypherHoof 🐎 @Eren Jaeger @Jedishy @Califorum @Totally Lyra @Rising Dusk @Denim&Venöm @PoisonClaw @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @Will Guide @AppleButt @Dark Horse @HereComesTom @Luna @GeneralDirection @Rikifive @Jesse Terrence @Tropical Melody @Pathfinder @Midnight @Midnight Danny @Rainy Day @IronM17 @Arc Flash @Silicon Chimera @Ocean Breeze @Twilight Sparkle  @Astral Vision @Astral Soul @DivineDash1000 @Ast3roidOwl @Princess Crystallina @Kyuvania @Sunny Fox @bubbleteapony  @Emerald Heart @tylad @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @Woohoo @ProfVenturer @Shigaraki @Lightwing @Nsxile @Denim&Venöm @C. Thunder Dash @Lord Valtasar @Crunchypuff @Illiad Easle @Stardust Balance @Sunamena @Cwanky @ShadOBabe @Pentium100 @Lovetheshowsomuch25 @Jon the VGNerd @Kevin Tang @Light Blade @Cash_In @BoopMan @Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈 @Heasol @Narcissus @Lunar Glow @RDDash @Sondash Studios @SpongeBobsLittlePony @M0ssy @M00nlight @Adorable Lovestar @Ragland Tiger @PhantomThorns @BlackFaithStar @CherryCat @Starforce Glimmer @Sir Hugoholic @JMTV99 @UI Tails @ZiggWheelsManning @Sparkly sparks @King of Canterlot @Chad327 @DemeowHiya @Loud Opinion @CowBoyKid @Patty Thundersnow @EasyBreezy @Dark Qiviut @A French Derpy full of Salt @Kujamih @Silky Ghost @DJ Wolfe @Victory @Chad327 @Altastrofae  @Envy @Starlighty @Marcato @Ganondorf8 @abrony-mouse @Tweek           

Hide contents

Awww, thank you so much! Happy 10 years to you too, and another 10 more to come! :oh_golly:

Happy.gif.c3329abc0bd4fe148903923c77ce4287.gif