Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spidey10

Imagine if all of a sudden you ended up switching bodies with each of the Mane Six for a few days. How would you react? Would that be exciting, terrifying, confusing, etc? And how would you feel about a pony being in your human body?

Here's my opinions.

Twilight Sparkle- Being an extremely powerful alicorn sounds like fun (Being able to fly and do magic) and she has a huge library of potentially really interesting books.

Pinkie Pie- I would get to live in a bakery with sweets that I imagine would be very tasty and get her weird Looney Tunes like powers.

Rainbow Dash- Being a Wonderbolt sounds like a lot of fun.

Fluttershy- She's my favorite pony, but I think I would have a very hard time taking care of all those animals.

Applejack- I would get to be pretty strong and help out her family members, but I'd probably be tired out much earlier than her.

Rarity- I'm not into latest fashion trends at all so I don't think I'd be able to do her job very well. Would have to call in sick.

Edited by Spidey10

• The title was changed to What If You Switched Bodies With The Mane Six?

Worried I would try to contact each of the main six as fast as possible about the situation. If it they didn't come to my world then I would go crazy.

Edited by thenote23
  • Brohoof 1

Would I be in the body of one a different day? So 6 days, each in a different body? If I was Twilight, I'd try to figure out how to make it permanent as I'd want to be Twilight forever. 

2 minutes ago, Starforce said:

Would I be in the body of one a different day? So 6 days, each in a different body? If I was Twilight, I'd try to figure out how to make it permanent as I'd want to be Twilight forever. 

Actually you'd be in a pony body for about 3 days before switching into the next one. 

To quote Starlight Glimmer, that's devious. :0)

• Brohoof 1

That would suck for both sides.

Let's see - while the ponies may believe me when I say that I am not who I appear to be (and may not even want to kill me), still I doubt it would be a pleasant experience. 

The pony who went to my body would have it even worse - people would just think that I went insane and lock her (my body) up. Then, if we switch back, I would be the one stuck in a room with padded walls with no real way to explain myself. 

So, what would be the result?

For the pony - huge short-term inconvenience, probably some long lasting consequences home (if she had to do something important and couldn't because we were switched). At worst, some villain may win, at least temporarily, because I would not know how to fight or the elements would not work with me.

For me - probably a permanent stay in a room with padded floors, at best people would just think I am not right in my head, but I would be allowed out. I would most likely lose my job though. So yeah, very bad long term consequences.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-10-04 at 2:18 AM, Pentium100 said:

That would suck for both sides.

Let's see - while the ponies may believe me when I say that I am not who I appear to be (and may not even want to kill me), still I doubt it would be a pleasant experience. 

The pony who went to my body would have it even worse - people would just think that I went insane and lock her (my body) up. Then, if we switch back, I would be the one stuck in a room with padded walls with no real way to explain myself. 

So, what would be the result?

For the pony - huge short-term inconvenience, probably some long lasting consequences home (if she had to do something important and couldn't because we were switched). At worst, some villain may win, at least temporarily, because I would not know how to fight or the elements would not work with me.

For me - probably a permanent stay in a room with padded floors, at best people would just think I am not right in my head, but I would be allowed out. I would most likely lose my job though. So yeah, very bad long term consequences.

1. Rainbow dash - being able to fly is 25000% Awesome.

See the source image

2. applejack -  I would get to be pretty strong and help out her family members, but I doubt I'd probably be tired out much earlier than her. 

See the source image

3. Fluttershy - I think I would have a very hard time taking care of all those animals.

OIP.iBrOWLaBz6BJ-4Uwf_v85wHaJS?pid=ImgDe

4. Pinkie Pie - Fourth Wall Awareness and Breaking The fourth wall. See the source image

5. Rarity - I'm not into latest fashion trends at all so I don't think I'd be able to do her job very well. Would have to call in sick.

See the source image

6. Twilight Sparkle- Being an extremely powerful alicorn sounds like fun (Being able to fly and do magic) and she has a huge library on potentially really interesting book

See the source image

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Which one do you think would be the most fun to be?

Don’t know. I love them all! :wub: If I had to choose, maybe Pinkie, I’d love to have that much energy. :ooh:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP

I feel like any of the Mane 6 would use my body, and bring world peace in about a double episode or so. That sounds about right :squee:

I would not accomplish much in their pony body.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It would be very weird. I have to control six bodies at once, I will see through 12 eyes at once. Very difficult and confusing. And all of the mane 6 would have to share my body at once, it can only lead to trouble.
It's safe to say that we all would be glad when it's finally over and can return to our normal lives. :pistachio:

• Brohoof 1