Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi ponies

KaraRara

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

With someone on derpibooru

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

In 2012 I saw on tv by chance My Little Pony, it was the season 2 where I live, in France, and I fall in love with this series ;w;

Hii there, I'm new here and I hope I can make new friends ;w;

I 'm here because I really try to bring something to the fandom since the pandemic crisis when I manage to assume at 100% my love to this serie (it was hard for me before ;w;)

Here's a little drawing and hi again ;w;

20210206_225015.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome @Karadeg,

I hope you have a good time and make many friends :>

Really great drawings :>

Well without this pandemic I wouldn't be here either, so we have this in common :3

Have a :mlp_rarity:-Hug :>

I'm the local deep space pone and tea drinker :3

Edited by Astral Soul
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

Hello and welcome @Karadeg,

I hope you have a good time and make many friends :>

Really great drawings :>

Well without this pandemic I wouldn't be here either, so we have this in common :3

Have a :mlp_rarity:-Hug :>

I'm the local deep space pone and tea drinker :3

Thanks a lot :D I hope is really like that we replied, damn I'm so old XD no but at the scale of Internet I'm a boomer already XD) and looks like the covid have positive sides ;w;

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Frisk said:

Hello @Karadeg, I hope you enjoy your stay...

Dont woory, I feel like the memes made me a boomer too:ButtercupLaugh:

Thanks :D and ouf, I'm not alone yay xD but I love to say when I was born, we were at G2 XD

7 minutes ago, Karadeg said:

Thanks a lot :D I hope is really like that we replied, damn I'm so old XD no but at the scale of Internet I'm a boomer already XD) and looks like the covid have positive sides ;w;

You're welcome :>

No worries, you're definitely not the oldest user on the forum, :> And as I can see you're from France? You're getting a neighbourly follow now :>

4 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

You're welcome :>

No worries, you're definitely not the oldest user on the forum, :> And as I can see you're from France? You're getting a neighbourly follow now :>

Yes, but the things is I deeply hate this country and next year we have hugeee "chance" to have a president so much worse than Trump so "not yay" XD and thanks :) I will show my first animation in few hours or minutes I'll see x)

Moments ago, Karadeg said:

Yes, but the things is I deeply hate this country and next year we have hugeee "chance" to have a president so much worse than Trump so "not yay" XD and thanks :) I will show my first animation in few hours or minutes I'll see x)

oh I know I'm not the oldest but I discovered MLP I was 14, now 23 OOF XD

6 minutes ago, Frisk said:

Yikes...When I was born gen 3 was still a thing, and I wasnt into it at the time...:laugh:

AH! XD me I was born; yeah G2 was present, and my country wins the world cup in soccer even if I hate Soccer and more France but it's a event XD and I'm proud to say that I lived in XXth century even if it wasn't long XD

AH! XD me I was born; yeah G2 was present, and my country wins the world cup in soccer even if I hate Soccer and more France but it's a event XD and I'm proud to say that I lived in XXth century even if it wasn't long XD

noice. ps Undertale is like, monsters vs humans

mlp is Equestria girls vs ponies lol

1 minute ago, Frisk said:

noice. ps Undertale is like, monsters vs humans

mlp is Equestria girls vs ponies lol

Yeah with your profile picture, I guess you're like undertale, I'm a better detective than Derrick (pffff no one will had the ref XD)

But I love EG me (and my ponysona has follow the opposite path as Sunset XD) I even love Pony Life XD

1 minute ago, Karadeg said:

Yeah with your profile picture, I guess you're like undertale, I'm a better detective than Derrick (pffff no one will had the ref XD)

But I love EG me (and my ponysona has follow the opposite path as Sunset XD) I even love Pony Life XD

I like Sonic too! Just end up watching youtube with undertale animations.

I still blast through with Sonic Speed!!!

4 minutes ago, Frisk said:

I like Sonic too! Just end up watching youtube with undertale animations.

I still blast through with Sonic Speed!!!

Ohhh I think I know what you're talking about (Sonic VS Sans) this guy gave me motivation to make a comics me too, I remade the final fight in EG : Friendship Games in DBZ style uwu

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

Nice drawing! :darling:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you'll have a good time here. :BrightMacContent:

Hi thanks :D

sorry I didn't see the reply :'( 

I hope too ;w;

• Brohoof 1

Oh, l see you love Rarity as much as l do, and nice drawing! :darling:

Anyway, hiya @Karadeg and welcome to the MLP Forums. It is so nice to meet you! :yay: Hope you will enjoy your time and making a lot of wonderful friends! :rarity:

b92.gif.c143e46f6f7a9ebde5007eb4bafa0dc9.gif

Spoiler

I am incredibly sorry for being too late... :(

Moments ago, Midnight Danny said:

Oh, l see you love Rarity as much as l do, and nice drawing! :darling:

Anyway, hiya @Karadeg and welcome to the MLP Forums. It is so nice to meet you! :yay: Hope you will enjoy your time and making a lot of wonderful friends! :rarity:

b92.gif.c143e46f6f7a9ebde5007eb4bafa0dc9.gif

Hide contents

I am incredibly sorry for being too late... :(

Thanks a lot and wahhh so weird, in Derpibooru all Rarity fags hate me ;w; so I'm not used to have kindness XDD so thanks a lot T-T

And don't worry, you're not late ^^

Thanks a lot and wahhh so weird, in Derpibooru all Rarity fags hate me ;w; so I'm not used to have kindness XDD so thanks a lot T-T

And don't worry, you're not late ^^

Wait, for what they hate your drawings? :blink: They are cute! :wub: l really do not have that talent of drawing, l only do SFM posters, which is another story. :twismile:

2 minutes ago, Midnight Danny said:

Wait, for what they hate your drawings? :blink: They are cute! :wub: l really do not have that talent of drawing, l only do SFM posters, which is another story. :twismile:

Because I really love her but never NSFW I deeply hate that and jealousy I suppose? Even if I try to say, my story take place in a Multiverse on MY EARTH yeah I fall in love in Rarity but it's not the same Earth where series take place but as usual haters don't want to listen --

Thanks btw ^^

Can I see? :o

20210403_151100-1.png

3 minutes ago, Karadeg said:

Because I really love her but never NSFW I deeply hate that and jealousy I suppose? Even if I try to say, my story take place in a Multiverse on MY EARTH yeah I fall in love in Rarity but it's not the same Earth where series take place but as usual haters don't want to listen --

Thanks btw ^^

Can I see? :o

20210403_151100-1.png

Awww, that is so adorable! :wub:

Here's one of my poster with her when l tried to use the particle effects for the first time: :twi:

Spoiler

1105640387_firsttimewithparticles.thumb.png.fbe16175bdc83ab813c72b3655d6c6db.png