Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My drawings XD

KaraRara

Hiii I'm new here and I want to shared my art here and I hoep you'll like it :)

Today I make my 1st animation ever, it's my ponysona who throws a kikoha wave like Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly :o

Ponysona_animation_v2.gif

• Brohoof 7

First off welcome to the forums! Hope you will enjoy your time here, there is not a better community out there. Very good work, the animation is smooth and fun, your artwork of the Gen 5 characters is great, a new gen brings a whole new design to try to figure out how to draw lol These ponies were made in 3D so hand drawn will always look a bit different, that's just the reality of using different media forms. Keep going you will only get better! These are a wonderful start, and to start with animation takes guts, from one animator to another, respect ^_^.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, K_Cast said:

First off welcome to the forums! Hope you will enjoy your time here, there is not a better community out there. Very good work, the animation is smooth and fun, your artwork of the Gen 5 characters is great, a new gen brings a whole new design to try to figure out how to draw lol These ponies were made in 3D so hand drawn will always look a bit different, that's just the reality of using different media forms. Keep going you will only get better! These are a wonderful start, and to start with animation takes guts, from one animator to another, respect ^_^.

Hi thanks :D and thanks a lot ^^ to be honest I have many difficulties but it's so exciting to draw G5 because I have a very poor stuff, I love to be the McGvyer of bronies (bruh no one will have this boomer ref T-T)

And for animation, same, I started the animation on my 3DS

https://derpibooru.org/images/2715515

Yeah on derpibooru many hates my OC idk why lol, maybe because I'm a guy, a romance with Rarity, both? IDK xD

But anyway after, I took all the frames and recolored and put a background on photofiltre 7 :o

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Karadeg said:

Hi thanks :D and thanks a lot ^^ to be honest I have many difficulties but it's so exciting to draw G5 because I have a very poor stuff, I love to be the McGvyer of bronies (bruh no one will have this boomer ref T-T)

And for animation, same, I started the animation on my 3DS

https://derpibooru.org/images/2715515

Yeah on derpibooru many hates my OC idk why lol, maybe because I'm a guy, a romance with Rarity, both? IDK xD

But anyway after, I took all the frames and recolored and put a background on photofiltre 7 :o

Don't take in to much of the comments on Derpy, its become the twitter of the fandom in a way, people here are normally here to help you, not put you down, we are a fandom, and all in this together. There is nothing at all wrong with your OC, and if they don't like it, that's their issue, be yourself, not what others wish you to be and I love McGvyer, I see a bit of him in Izzy honestly, with the crazy creations from random stuff lol

I have been in this fandom a long time, some people will try to put you down, its just the way of the world these days it seems, but do not let it get to you, its happened to all of us, just keep being yourself, and doing your best. Be the pony you want to be not what they think you should. Take the real advice, and criticism to better your art but do not let them bully you into being something your not, that is not the lesson Twilight tried to teach us, and some have forgotten that.

Hang in there, this is a community of support, don't be afraid to be yourself around us, be the best you, you can be.

Edited by K_Cast
miss spell
  • Brohoof 1

Moments ago, K_Cast said:

Don't take in to much of the comments on Derpy, its become the twitter of the fandom in a way, people we are normally here to help you, not put you down, we are a fandom, and all in this together. There is nothing at all wrong with your OC, and if they don't like it, that's their issue, be yourself, not what others wish you to be and I love McGvyer, I see a bit of him in Izzy honestly, with the crazy creations from random stuff lol

I have been in this fandom a long time, some people will try to put you down, its just the way of the world these days it seems, but do not let it get to you, its happened to all of us, just keep being yourself, and doing your best. Be the pony you want to be not what they think you should. Take the real advice, and criticism to better your art but do not let them bully you into being something your not, that is not the lesson Twilight tried to teach us, and some have forgotten that.

Hang in there, this is a community of support, don't be afraid to be yourself around us, be the best you, you can be.

Twitter at this point? xD but I knew many nice people here ;w; but I know what you say, I was on Twitter in 2019, the trash of humanity, even worse now lol, but don't worry, in Derpibooru that's made me laugh, because if you're a guy who hate creation or not tolerant, either you didn't see the show, either you understand NOTHING at this show XD and I love hypocrisy, these people hate a drawing when I kiss Rarity, but seeing the same Rarity in R-XXXIV : This is fine! LMAO XD

But thanks for your cheers it's very kind :o

Moments ago, Karadeg said:

Twitter at this point? xD but I knew many nice people here ;w; but I know what you say, I was on Twitter in 2019, the trash of humanity, even worse now lol, but don't worry, in Derpibooru that's made me laugh, because if you're a guy who hate creation or not tolerant, either you didn't see the show, either you understand NOTHING at this show XD and I love hypocrisy, these people hate a drawing when I kiss Rarity, but seeing the same Rarity in R-XXXIV : This is fine! LMAO XD

But thanks for your cheers it's very kind :o

And yeah you're right for Izzy and glad that someone had the ref *YAY*

10 hours ago, Karadeg said:

Hiii I'm new here and I want to shared my art here and I hoep you'll like it :)

Today I make my 1st animation ever, it's my ponysona who throws a kikoha wave like Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly :o

Ponysona_animation_v2.gif

This in particular looks like he does a sick flip kick to the moon. :sneer:

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Karadeg said:

WIP of new animation ;w; yeah the colors are weird but it's just placeholders ;w;

wip.gif

what program are you using? and do you work at a computer? or cellphone? I only do my work on cellphones...

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Starforce said:

These are pretty cool. I love your style! If you would take requests I have a few ideas! @Karadeg

Thanks ^^ and no sorry :/ I only take requests if it's not hard to do, otherwise that give me so much stress :c 

2 hours ago, Kujamih said:

what program are you using? and do you work at a computer? or cellphone? I only do my work on cellphones...

Only Flipnote Studio 3D on 3DS XD and after I recolor on Photofiltre 7 xD

9 hours ago, waffle12 said:

woah !! these r soso cool omg ! :- D i love ur art sm !!!!

Thanks a lot ^^

4 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

This in particular looks like he does a sick flip kick to the moon. :sneer:

Ah! Yeah it seems :') :laugh:

Yeah it's MLP and DBSuper at the same time sorry ;w; (plus I hate Vegeta Ultra Ego but I wanna try once ;-;)

I love to make my ponysona with Super Saiyan forms XD Here in Super Saiyajin Blue/Kaioken and Ultra Instinct Mastered, for Luna I put for her an aura of Super Saiyajin Blue Evolution (for both Alicorn and Human) and the other comes from Super Dragon Ball Heroes, the Super Saiyajin Blue Berserk Controlled, I thought these auras fixes perfectly to her ;w;

Soon I'll make Celestia with the aura of Blue Evolution too but different, the aura who have Gogeta in SDBH against Black, this aura is white, yellow, it can fit to Celestia :o

238586660_565144057942090_8171383893724686703_n.jpg

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Astral Soul said:

@Karadeg

Wow, you are soo good with your drawings and animations ...

Really one has to pay you a lot of respect as an artist 

awesome jjob

Please continue :>

don't worry for that uwu

Moments ago, Karadeg said:

don't worry for that uwu

and thanks :3 

• Brohoof 1