Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My drawings XD

KaraRara

4 minutes ago, Karadeg-RarityLover said:

euh yes it's an excuse, try to live in France, I can't even use heating in winter because too poor and president add taxes only for poor people, since I'm kid I always have to handle things alone so... it's an excuse, I don't have enough money to by stuff for digi

Try to Live in Bolivia where even health matters is a problem. XD You dont need to buy hardware, There is always ways to scan it and you could use tools like Inkscape to vector it first, know what. Up to ya. Lets just leave it there.

Edited by Sherem
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

Try to Live in Bolivia where even health matters is a problem. XD You dont need to buy hardware, There is always ways to scan it and you could use tools like Inkscape to vector it first.

okay no pb, it's like here so

and no I can't but if you don't want to understand, I really don't care I know that me I can't that's all..;:okiedokieloki:

@Karadeg-RarityLover

btw... I only use my cellphone to draw.... I don't have a computer..... and seeing you are able to go to mlp forums... I don't consider you poor. what I consider poor is the one who leaves in a dumpster.:laugh:

but again you can still be poor even if you have a lot of money.

and you can be wealthy without money

poor is a state of mind.

if your dead broke then I can understand :laugh:. now that's a different story XD.

I use "Sketch"  app. on my drawings using a cellphone. you should try it.

7 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@Karadeg-RarityLover

btw... I only use my cellphone to draw.... I don't have a computer..... and seeing you are able to go to mlp forums... I don't consider you poor. what I consider poor is the one who leaves in a dumpster.:laugh:

but again you can still be poor even if you have a lot of money.

and you can be wealthy without money

poor is a state of mind.

if your dead broke then I can understand :laugh:. now that's a different story XD.

I use "Sketch"  app. on my drawings using a cellphone. you should try it.

I only have a old smartphone so I can't download any app and my computer can only go to internet or launch some app like discord and that's all, otherwise he crash

7 hours ago, Kujamih said:

you should make a comic strip... I made mine called fail safe.

now there's 2 of us making comics!

I already make one when I remade the final fight of EG Friendship games in DBZ style^^' But I rather make shorts

240838258_120923340278559_2063789063409668919_n.jpg

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

yeah make shorts and make a dedicated page for it! that way peeps can see your work in episodes or in time line:squee:

yes and make my comics on EG who takes me 30 pages confirm me that I don't really like make big comics...

Draw the same character again and again... it's annoying for me, I even make break of some months or weeks sometimes... I finished it, but I don't think I'll make that again

no I mean your "shorts"  give them a dedicated page. so if peeps want to re read it or just wants to read your shorts they won't have to hassle digging it up here. :squee: I understand the drawing 30pages part. it's a grueling task I assure you.

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

no I mean your "shorts"  give them a dedicated page. so if peeps want to re read it or just wants to read your shorts they won't have to hassle digging it up here. :squee: I understand the drawing 30pages part. it's a grueling task I assure you.

Ahhh yes ;w;

5 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

this is a lot of work....

And yes but with only one page, it's cool to make that ;w;

(and it's better than make that many times :/)

page13-14_eng.jpg

Edited by Karadeg-RarityLover
  • Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Astral Soul said:

You will bring me back to paper with your art xD

Again great work :) Cannot wait until see more of your work

Yeah I know you said that to me 3 times xD so thanks times 3 xD

And my board is almost done ;w;