Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everyone

KYbr0ny

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I searched for an MLP forum on the internet and found this

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I never was interested in MLP or anything like that in general, but around a month ago I saw a YouTube comment talking about the show and it didn't sound at all like what I'd expect from a show like this, and I gave it a shot. I watched FIM episodes 1 and 2, mainly just for laughs but I was curious from what I heard; and to my surprise, I was hooked very fast and ended up finishing the season within a week. I still didn't want to call myself a 'brony' since I didn't really like the way the fanbase seemed, but eventually after watching through 3 seasons I figured out that by definition I was a brony and really enjoyed the show, and I didn't have to relate to the rest of the fanbase to be one. This forum seems really nice however and I am excited to see what it has to offer. And I realize I probably made this section way too long.

Hey everyone, since I made the description of how I became a fan so long compared to others, I will just make this short and tell a little about myself.

I am a young man from Kentucky; I am a big aviation enthusiast and love to spot planes. I have been interested in a career in law enforcement since I was little, I am currently in a cadet program and plan to apply for an airport police department near me when I am of age.

I love to play real time strategy games, shooters, and simulation games.

This forum is interesting to me, I normally wouldn't sign up for something like this, seeing other forums that just have p*rn and dudes foaming over ponies... but I see this is different and it is just a friendly discussion about the show. I'm sure this has become more tight-knit over the years as this community has died down, I am sure most new members you are getting now are from the new release, whereas I am really only interested in G4, the new movie doesn't really appeal to me. But I know I will get along with everyone and am excited to see what I gain from being a part of this forum.

• Brohoof 8

Hi @KYbr0ny and welcome!

Always glad to see new fans of the show. And as the movie is still very new, you're not the only one not completely sold on it yet. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message my way. :)

• Brohoof 2

Hi @KYbr0ny and welcome aboard. 

My experience is pretty similar. Watched the first few episodes out of sheer curiosity and before I knew it, I had binged the entire first season. The community here is pretty friendly, so I have no doubt that'll you find exactly what you're looking for here. Anyways enjoy your time and hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome @KYbr0ny,

I hope you have a good time here and find many friends.

I'm also an aviation enthusiast and I definitely have a special liking for Pegasi :>

*leaving you a cup of tea*

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Astral Soul said:

I'm also an aviation enthusiast and I definitely have a special liking for Pegasi :>

*does the biggest happy dance* nwn

• Brohoof 1

Hello there!

Normally, I am Emerald Heart, so you are more than welcome to call me Emmy (like most of my friends do)

I'm always open to making new friends!

It was spooktacular meeting you! Hope your stay here is to DIE for!

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I've been enjoying MLP content for years and to be honest, I still prefer to not call myself a "brony", but yeah, it is what it is I guess. :P 

No worries, such fancy content is a no-no here, so you're safe. :mlp_icwudt:

I hope you'll have a good time here! :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1