Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya and Happy World Smile Day 2021!

Pinkie Pie

Hiya everypony! Lots of things are happening this month isn't? I hope everypony are having the greatest time on this 10th anniversary! Annnnd, on top of that, I made CUPCAKES!! Make somepony smile with these wonderful mouth-watering special treats (Cross my heart I tried not to eat them all hehe)

png-clipart-my-little-pony-ice-cream-cones-cutie-mark-crusaders-equestria-cloud-unicorn-food-equestria-thumbnail-removebg-preview.png.134bad5ecf8feb9af58ac20286c4e50e.png

So head over here and make somepony smile!!

• Brohoof 5

• This topic was featured and pinned

There is small error, I'm going to fix that right now, sorry for the cupcake delay. 

edit: It's fixed now!

• Brohoof 2

23 hours ago, eventyraren said:

Ok this is probobly goint to be a stupid question, byt how do I send the cupcake? 

(Remember this can only be done on a natural desktop computer or laptop so the button to give a reward in season won't work on mobile devices)

follow the link in the Op. (the one that says "So head over here and make somepony smile!!" in the first post)

click new award next to the badge World Smile Cupcake 2021 on page 5 of event awards

and then type in the current member name you want to write too and don't forget a message of joy

36 minutes ago, Will Gazzzze said:

follow the link in the Op. (the one that says "So head over here and make somepony smile!!" in the first post)

click new award next to the badge World Smile Cupcake 2021 on page 5 of event awards

and then type in the current member name you want to write too and don't forget a message of joy

thanks, also it dos not work your phone, you have to useyour laptop.

Edited by eventyraren
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, eventyraren said:

Yes I know that you have to do it from a computer not a mobile device

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I got 2! Imma eat 'em right now!

2 hours ago, eventyraren said:

I know that on Android, I can select "desktop version" for a web site and it works that way.

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

intended you can get more then 1 cupcake award?

Yep you can even see the number right next to the award on any post on a mobile device

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I hope you enjoyed the cupcakes I sent you, BFFFF! :D

It's so weird I just noticed it now due to the forum post. I didn't see any notification and now I'm a complete puddle of happiness from the surprise. Thank you :coco:

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Silky Spook said:

It's so weird I just noticed it now due to the forum post. I didn't see any notification and now I'm a complete puddle of happiness from the surprise. Thank you :coco:

You're Welcome, fellow Sparkle Squad member/BFFFF! :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Yeahhh, knew that's gonna happen, more popular people = more cupcake awards and now im out the top 5 because others got multiple awards pushing me out of it, lol. nice touch people can more, for these seeing these as the same as having most brohooves in a day, it's of course a cheap way to push further up by having more giving them awards, lel. Wel, it was nice beeing 5th while it lasted :D

• Brohoof 2

I've said it before: I love this place and these events with the opportunity to give awards to other users are really awesome plus ponies are speaking to me :>

Yes, tiny pink force I'm gonna make other ponies smile with these :>

• Brohoof 3