Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HELLO GUYS!! (im new)

AppleMaquillage

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through images and links on sites!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

So basically, I've been somewhat of a fan since at least generation 3. Ive had that one ds game of it, some plushies of characters, figures, books and whatnot. So, its been a part of my childhood for the longessssttt time. I even watched the premier of G4 with my mom when it first came out in Canada!! Back then I wasn't as into it as I am now tho.. I used to be a much bigger fan in 2016, but I kind of drifted away from that. Recently though, I rediscovered MLP thru Netflix and YouTube and now I feel committed to officially be part of the fandom! I have a tendency to drift away from passions of mine so I thought maybe joining this site will help me be more determined to learn everything I can about the MLP franchise and MLP FiM!!!!

You can call me Venus or Apple if you'd like! My favourite MLP character is Rarity because I can just relate to her the most. I love looking good, feeling good, and I just love her vibe the most! My favourite used to be Fluttershy but I feel like I can't relate to her as much as I used to. Also, I'm an artist! Primarily a digital and makeup artist though. I love drawing and makeup and I'm planning on doing some MLP cosplays in the future!! Anyways, you might see me in places where you can post your art! Soon, I'll be posting a pic of my OC AppleMaquillage! She's a pink earth pony with dark brown eyes and dark brown mane and tail with pink strips in them! She also kind of looks like rarity I guess. Maquillage comes from the french/arabic? (idk i learned that in school) word for makeup (cuz i love makeup) and Apple comes from my middle name! In the MLP universe I made it so that shes part of the Apple family! Anyways, I hope we can be friends because I am verrryyyy passionate about MLP and I would looooooveee to learn something new about it EVERYDAY!!!! See u!!!!! :pinkie:

648549ae982c522fe2518c9c73f79930.gif

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome @AppleMaquillage to these forums :3

I hope you have a good time here and make many friends :>

There are multiple Rarity fans on these forums. I know you will have good time with them

My fav have always been Fluttershy and it will never change :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Oooh, nice to meet you @AppleMaquillage. Welcome to MLP Forums! :eager: I'm Lucky, and cool to see someone else who was involved in the G3 fanbase. I still have my old G3 ponies around here somewhere....

Anywho, I hope you enjoy your time here and i look forward to seeing you round! I love your OC's name btw. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Astral Soul said:

Hello and welcome @AppleMaquillage to these forums :3

I hope you have a good time here and make many friends :>

There are multiple Rarity fans on these forums. I know you will have good time with them

My fav have always been Fluttershy and it will never change :squee:

Thank you so much! I'm excited to be in these forums cuz everyone is so nice!! :wub:

2 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Oooh, nice to meet you @AppleMaquillage. Welcome to MLP Forums! :eager: I'm Lucky, and cool to see someone else who was involved in the G3 fanbase. I still have my old G3 ponies around here somewhere....

Anywho, I hope you enjoy your time here and i look forward to seeing you round! I love your OC's name btw. :adorkable:

Thank you so much! yessss im gonna be trying to look for more g3 ponies irl!! 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you'll have a good time here. :BrightMacContent:

Thank you so much! I will :D

47 minutes ago, Pearly Marshmallow said:

Hello there, Rarity fan! Welcome to the forums! :grin:

Hello!! and thank you!! :D

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, you're also a Rarity fan?! :o That's so amazing!!! :yay: l love her soooooooooooooo much! :wub:

Sorry for being incredibly late, but welcome to the MLP Forums! :catface: Hope you will have a great time here!

b92.gif.c143e46f6f7a9ebde5007eb4bafa0dc9.gif

If you want to talk everything about her, don't hesitate to dm me anytime! ;)

And l love your profile picture! :wub:

Edited by Midnight Danny