Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Who's your Smash Bros main?

ggg-2

Alright, let's start from the beginning. 

The very first Smash game I played was Melee. I mained Samus because of her charge attack, but learned that I couldn't always rely on it. I then switched to Jigglypuff, same deal with the charged rollout. Then came the turning point...Pikachu. Pikachu was my very first main, and I carried him all the way to Brawl. However, I changed to Marth and Ike, learning tilts and air attacks with them. Moving over to 3DS/Wii-U, I gained a lot more mains on my list. They included: Little Mac, Palutena, Shulk, Captain Falcon, Greninja, Donkey Kong and Bowser. 

Still, to this very day, Marth has been my all-time main. 

Consistently it's usually been Link and Captain Falcon since the beginning, since then I've only really added more(Snake in Brawl, Ryu and Cloud in 3DS/Wii U, Ken/Terry in Ultimate), currently I'm leaning towards Terry

• Brohoof 1

Previously in Smash 4, it was Bayonetta, Cloud, and Ganondorf. 

As of Ultimate, my mains are Pyra/Mythra, Sephiroth, K. Rool, and Incineroar, the latter three usually for classic mode or squad strike.

Melee: DK, Peach, Captain Falcon

Brawl: Lucas, Sonic, Pokemon Trainer

Smash 4: Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Roy, Mega Man 

Ultimate: Samus, Peach, Cloud, Marth

I use mainly Marth, as he's pretty easy to control and his attacks are pretty fast and flexible.

I am fond of Bayonetta. Not only do I enjoy her games, but I like characters with lots of mobility and unconventional fighting styles. I also enjoy Meta Knight for the same reasons, though I am honestly not too fond of Kirby games.

64/Melee/Brawl

3DS/Wii U: Wii Fit Trainer/Mii Brawler (Will Guide)

Ultimate; Pikachu (World of Light most of the time after he's unlocked) Mii Brawler (me) Banjo and Kazooie once they became available. And you know who once he arrives

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Marth was my original main from Smash 4 along with Rosalina and Palutena but I ended up dropping those three and Robin became my main for that game and when Ultimate released he was still my main but as the characters released Terry was my main until shortly after Kazuya released and I went back to Robin.

When I started going to some local tournaments If Terry or whoever I was playing wasn't making the cut, I'd switch to Robin. But a Palutena player I went up against a few months ago renewed my interest in Palutena because that guy absolutely obliterated me. So, I'm trying to learn how I want to play Palutena right now so she could possibly be my main in the future.

• 1 month later...

Luigi. Sometimes Fox, sometimes Ike (he's STRONG).

I LOVED using his smash move in Brawl; everybody became my b-word inside the negative zone :orly: .

I recall once a poor soul fainted mid-air and fell into a casm in that Zelda bridge map :ButtercupLaugh:.

Edited by DubWolf

Either Kirby or Villager, depending on which console I have. I haven't played the Switch version enough to unlock Villager :lie: I remember when I first started using Villager with my friends and they got so annoyed at how many times they died from a Gyroid rocket launcher.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I'm G levels with Toon Link, lol even after an extended vacay, I was ripping shit up with Inkling before the nerf and as much as I hated Corrin in Smash 4, I'm really good with him, I love Min Min and I can play a pretty good Dr.Mario and Game N Watch..

Edited by Spook Conundrum

Ness and Pokemon Trainer (Although the pokemon creepypastas officially convinced me that the fire red model of Red is called Fire because that stupid false red creepypasta :laugh:

Mainly I use pokemon trainer so I can meme on him with stuff like "OMG UZ NOTS RED!!!! I HATE YOU!!!" Yep, I like dunking on Pokemon Trainer! 

But I do quite enjoy playing as Ness, he's kind of wholesome and adorable :P